Anyone Else??

D

dems4me

Anyone else watching this wild WV v. Marshall game?? :confused: ufb... :shocking: What a game! :clap:

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I watched it. Awesome game to watch. I was pulling for Marshall. By the middle of the 4th quarter Marshall's D was exhausted and WVU kept pourin it on. Gotta love a great in state game.

D

dems4me

I watched it. Awesome game to watch. I was pulling for Marshall. By the middle of the 4th quarter Marshall's D was exhausted and WVU kept pourin it on. Gotta love a great in state game.

I was pulling for Marshall too... it was like the 40th anniversary of the plane crash, the wife of the coach that was on the plane was there, I think they said for the first time since the crash... 4th quarter, Marshall up by 21 to 6 on WV's 4 yard line getting ready to go ahead another touchdown. What a great game then the fumble, then WV was unstoppable, then it went into OT, and I knew WV had the more experienced kicker...ughh.. I feel bad for the kicker, the new coach, the freshman fumbling running back and all teh fans. :frown: It was a great upset in the making... fans chanting We Are Marshall :frown: Nope... same ol same ol... they have YET to beat in-sate rivals WV in 70 years... not one stinking time. :frown: They were soo close, I'd rather it had been a blow out then to have come this close. Oh well, my team is Notre Dame :clap: They play at 3:30 :cheers: Go Irish!! :clap:

cwalumd

It was a fun game to watch. I was pulling for the Herd,but oh well.

WVU looked turrible. Hopefully that bodes well for the Terps next week.