Anyone going to the Capital Challenge on Wednesday??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm hoping to see the afternoon classes. Wednesday night will be the first night they have evening events so I'm going to stay for that too.:yahoo:

covekat

Lord, got this a day late.... I was going to go, but had someone come out to look at my horse.. I'm going to try for tomorrow..

covekat

Are you going during the day or in the evening on Friday?

I may try to get up there in the morning... not sure about tomorrow night... busy weekend here! I'll give you a call if I'm going! It's real easy to sit here at home and watch... only downside is no shopping at the show...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I may try to get up there in the morning... not sure about tomorrow night... busy weekend here! I'll give you a call if I'm going! It's real easy to sit here at home and watch... only downside is no shopping at the show...

I love the live feed. Just got done watching the Jr./Amateur Jumper Class.
The jump off was great with 20 back. Loved the turn the winner made to the 3rd to the last jump coming to the inside of the last fence. What an awesome combination those two were!!

Some of the Hunter Rounds the last four days were amazing.

I can PM you my phone # if you need it. I may slip up in the AM for a few hrs., but need to come back down the road by 2ish. Like you said with the live feed it is easy to just watch from home instead of making the drive.