Anyone going to the clinics this weekend???

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Saw Paul Turner was having a clinic in Kingsville @ Hawks Hallow Farm. Does anyone know where that farm is located???

Also a two day clinic in Crownsville @ Abbington Stable Imtiaz Anees.

Anyone going to either one of these clinics????

Last edited:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Saw Paul Turner was having a clinic in Kingsville @ Hawks Hallow Farm. Does anyone know where that farm is located???

Also a two day clinic in Crownsville @ Abbington Stable Imtiaz Anees.

Anyone going to either one of these clinics????

I don't know the farm but here's the website

Hawks Hollow Farm

Are you thinking of going? It could be fun :smile:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
I don't know the farm but here's the website

Hawks Hollow Farm

Are you thinking of going? It could be fun :smile:

Thanks Fred,

Didn't realize it was in Baltimore County. Have other things to do Sunday so may be to far to drive all in the same day. Where is Paul Turner from or what farm is he working out of?? Figured it was a local barn. The clinic sure will be up against alot of shows in that area. The Columbia Horse Ctr. has a show, HCHSA, BCHSA, WBTA, not to mention the rated shows. Maybe Hawks Hollow Farm is an Event or Dressage barn.

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks Fred,

Didn't realize it was in Baltimore County. Have other things to do Sunday so may be to far to drive all in the same day. Where is Paul Turner from or what farm is he working out of?? Figured it was a local barn. The clinic sure will be up against alot of shows in that area. The Columbia Horse Ctr. has a show, HCHSA, BCHSA, WBTA, not to mention the rated shows. Maybe Hawks Hollow Farm is an Event or Dressage barn.

Spellbound knows him. I always get him another guy mixed up! He was at MSA sunday schooling riders behind us. He has Hylan Forge. I think there are two locations but maybe they merged them.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks Fred,

Kingsville is a beautiful area... but a hike away.

spellbound

Paul Turner has worked with George Emge for several years. I am not sure which farm they work from now or if they are still working together. I've heard that Paul rode with Nancy Faulkner in his younger days.