anyone have room for a barn cat?

rickybobby

Hello everyone. I need to find my cat a new home. He is a great hunter and used to be a barn cat. Does anyone have room for a friendly cat? He is about 4yrs old, fully vaccinated male neutered orange tabby cat. Very good with other cats, dogs and horses. Loves people and does well being an indoor/outdoor cat. If anyone could take him and give him a good home please PM me. Thanks

rickybobby

We moved in the with the in laws that already have 3 cats that are extremely aggressive. We don't want him to get hurt and the in laws are letting us keep him only until we find a good home for him. The shelter is a last resort. Hopefully we won't have to do that. He's very sweet and cuddly.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
If no one else will step up to the plate and needs/wants one, I will provide a home for him. Where are you located? I live in Owings.

rickybobby

If no one else will step up to the plate and needs/wants one, I will provide a home for him. Where are you located? I live in Owings.

Thank you so much! We live in Leonardtown. Probably a little more than an hour from you. We can bring him to you what is a good day for you? Thursday or Friday would be good for us.

SingerLady

Ok thanks anyways, anyone else have room or need a barn cat?

You said he could stay outside? We could probably use one, Of course at night I would sneak him in, I love cats and I couldn't bear for him to be out in the cold. (our landlord doesn't allow indoor pets) Let me know I can be your last resort okie dokie? And when we get a house, house I will take him with!