Anyone heard from!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Wonder where she got a trailer for doing that commercial hauling she's advertising (and probably not licensed to do), since she "stole" the one she had locally by writing bad checks to pay for it on a closed account-AND immediately transderred it into her name knowing the account was closed when she wrote the checks - her loss was my gain - once the original owner got it BACK...

Amy

I still cannot believe she did that. I wonder what other things she did that no one here knows about yet. You just don't treat people that way especially your friends.

W

WhoCares

I still cannot believe she did that. I wonder what other things she did that no one here knows about yet. You just don't treat people that way especially your friends.

Especially in this little community where everyone talks.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Wonder where she got a trailer for doing that commercial hauling she's advertising (and probably not licensed to do), since she "stole" the one she had locally by writing bad checks to pay for it on a closed account-AND immediately transderred it into her name knowing the account was closed when she wrote the checks - her loss was my gain - once the original owner got it BACK...

:biggrin::biggrin:

I did try the contact number from her new site, still nada....she didn't call back, her cell phone is lost AGAIN according to a family member...Very nice fella I talked to but the ole, "well you know how kids are these days" just threw me for a loop.... no wonder she bares no responsibility for intentionally screwing up.:faint:

W

WhoCares

I did try the contact number from her new site, still nada....she didn't call back, her cell phone is lost AGAIN according to a family member...Very nice fella I talked to but the ole, "well you know how kids are these days" just threw me for a loop.... no wonder she bares no responsibility for intentionally screwing up.:faint:

I thought I was bad with losing cell phones. She beats me by a long shot.

mistymoofwf

live to ride

you prob. takled to her step father lary. he has been getting lots of phone calls from ppl wanting their money back. or so i have herd.