Anyone interested?

HiddenOaksFarm

I am considering hosting a clininc at my farm, in King George VA. I am looking for people who may be interested in coming before putting all $$ out to host a clinic and nobody showing up. Horse poor. (we all know how it is..) The trainer would be Glenda Player of Playland Farm. It would be:
Anatomy & Biomechanics of Riding Clinic

(from her website- a desription of clinic)
Glenda has taught through out the United States and abroad. She has a unique approach to teaching that enables each rider to perform at their optimal level. She believes that the horse and rider 'mirror each other,' and therefore focuses attention on rider position and biomechanics to improve the horse's movement and training. She is a student of applied anatomy and biomechanics, and utilizes her continuing education both in her riding and instructing. Glenda particularly enjoys instructing in a clinic format. A clinic day is split between unmounted activities and riding. 'Unmounted Awareness' is oriented towards achieving a higher awareness of one's own habits and biomechanics, thus aiding each individual rider to a heightened performance once re-mounted. Group sessions allow everyone to learn from each other in a positive and encouraging environment. These are fun and enlightening days!

Also,

Would anyone be interested in a cross country schooling course? We are in the process of building a phenomial course! Miles of all terrain trails.

I am trying to get more people out to the farm! We are located off Rt. 3 in King Geroge. The farm offers quality care boarding, training, lessons and sales. Its an AMAZING place that not many people know its under new management and running smoothly. Thanks everyone for for your time. =)

devinej

yeah!!! for xc course!!

and go for it with the clinic. I would just pick a date, make ads for tack shops and feed stores with a registration packet to mail in.

bellathepar2007

I am considering hosting a clininc at my farm, in King George VA. I am looking for people who may be interested in coming before putting all $$ out to host a clinic and nobody showing up. Horse poor. (we all know how it is..) The trainer would be Glenda Player of Playland Farm. It would be:
Anatomy & Biomechanics of Riding Clinic

(from her website- a desription of clinic)
Glenda has taught through out the United States and abroad. She has a unique approach to teaching that enables each rider to perform at their optimal level. She believes that the horse and rider 'mirror each other,' and therefore focuses attention on rider position and biomechanics to improve the horse's movement and training. She is a student of applied anatomy and biomechanics, and utilizes her continuing education both in her riding and instructing. Glenda particularly enjoys instructing in a clinic format. A clinic day is split between unmounted activities and riding. 'Unmounted Awareness' is oriented towards achieving a higher awareness of one's own habits and biomechanics, thus aiding each individual rider to a heightened performance once re-mounted. Group sessions allow everyone to learn from each other in a positive and encouraging environment. These are fun and enlightening days!

Also,

Would anyone be interested in a cross country schooling course? We are in the process of building a phenomial course! Miles of all terrain trails.

I am trying to get more people out to the farm! We are located off Rt. 3 in King Geroge. The farm offers quality care boarding, training, lessons and sales. Its an AMAZING place that not many people know its under new management and running smoothly. Thanks everyone for for your time. =)

I sent the farm an email I am crossing my fingers for a response!!!:yahoo:

SugarNSpikes

Does your farm have a website? You aren't too far from me, but that bridge always scares me, esp with a horse trailer. :whistle: