Anyone know these home improvement companies?

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, D&S is right at the end of Willows on Rt 5. Called for a quote on that flooring job, was told he was busy and would call back, but he didn't. Maybe the job was too small, I noticed they built that new building on Rt 4 just east of the entrance to Wildwood.

Yep, D&S is right at the end of Willows on Rt 5. Called for a quote on that flooring job, was told he was busy and would call back, but he didn't. Maybe the job was too small, I noticed they built that new building on Rt 4 just east of the entrance to Wildwood.

On that note- of not calling back- whom does one call for small jobs? I had a great roofer do a repair. He was professional, on time, priced right and cleaned up like he was never here. He said he does all sorts of home repair so I called back a month later to replace a window and door. His professionalism failed- he basically said he only deals with high quality work and the door we picked out was inferior and he wasnt putting his name on it. He said if we bought a $3000 door from a company he does biz with he'd install it. I lost his number- when I need a whole roof (next year or 2) he's not getting the job even though I figured he would after my first experience.

Meanwhile- I still need a door and window replaced by someone who doesnt think the job is too small. "no job is too small" - where are those repair men/handy men? So many do not call back. Must be nice to be so busy you can blow off phone calls and it doesnt affect your business over all.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
On that note- of not calling back- whom does one call for small jobs? I had a great roofer do a repair. He was professional, on time, priced right and cleaned up like he was never here. He said he does all sorts of home repair so I called back a month later to replace a window and door. His professionalism failed- he basically said he only deals with high quality work and the door we picked out was inferior and he wasnt putting his name on it. He said if we bought a $3000 door from a company he does biz with he'd install it. I lost his number- when I need a whole roof (next year or 2) he's not getting the job even though I figured he would after my first experience.

Meanwhile- I still need a door and window replaced by someone who doesnt think the job is too small. "no job is too small" - where are those repair men/handy men? So many do not call back. Must be nice to be so busy you can blow off phone calls and it doesnt affect your business over all.

MHIC put most of them out of business.

DoxieLuver

JR Handyman Services
Jeff Robey
240-561-6203 (cell)

He's done a number of things for us around the house from window, doors, painting, tiling, plumbing. Good Guy:yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Jason is a good guy, the work he and his crews have done for us has been well done and the people are nice.

On the down side, he's a working business manager so sometimes he's not as responsive as you would like.
But if he gives you a start date and a price, it's solid.

That's a recommendation for Miller Builders