Anyone know this farm in Penn.?

Robin

when some one is selling a horse for back board(through the court) they have to advertise and sell it for that with out making a profit for the owner. If they sold it for more they would have to refund what overage was paid to the original owner they might be tired of dealing with the boarder and just want the horse out of there not to have to deal with it. Alot of folks are scared right now with the hay shortage and the prices going up. I have 2 nice horses posted in the store cheap. $750. each I believe. They could be an alright barn but it is always buyer beware and vet check for your own awareness to the soundness of the horse.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Horses are going to be sold for next to nothing. Hay prices are projected to be above $10 a bale come winter. Round bales are projected to sell for $80 a bale come winter.

The sad news is that some hay suppliers are holding on to their hay so that they can get these outrageous prices come winter.

Many folks just can't afford that and thus, will be trying to get rid of horses CHEAP.

2baymares

I actually sold a boarder's horse once due to large back bill due. It happens. Take advantage of this opportunity but get it vet checked first.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look like back yard hillbilly wanna be dealers...probably buying from sales and reselling I would be careful and the almost $2k prices are HIGH for the market right not...go to new holland yourself on monday get 5 horses for 1K see what you like and then resell what you dont want...thats probably what he is doing..

Carefulone

Beware. I know of another farm in Pa., they have picked up horses under the guise of a mistake, then calling it repos's, no legal papers involved, and then resold them to other buyers....and the poor lady, one I know of, is still waiting, the couple told her they picked the horse up by mistake, but would bring it back...the last excuse was the horse had a "cold", this was in March, (and was pregnant, and couldn't be moved, the horse isn't pregnant..., and as usual, they have pulled a con job) they resold it shortly thereafter, to an "unsuspecting" person, maybe, who knows....still telling her they'd bring it back...so if the deal is too good to be true....buyer beware.

Carefulone

By the way, they don't deal in Quarterhorses , but gaited.....but bad horses dealers are just that bad horse dealers....and they hurt the entire industry.