Anyone know this person?

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Found this in our mailbox, just wondering if anyone might know who it is.

20140326_192206.jpg

For the record no I do not want your mixtape, and stay the #### out of.my mailbox.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, he is committing a Fed offense by putting it inside your mailbox (and I am sure others', as well), so that was convenient that he included his pic, too. :lol:

inkah

google photo search? he probably printed from his facebook page

Or leave a reply taped to your mailbox and ask for contact info since you are "interested"

officeguy

Go to the post office. File a complaint with the postal inspectors service. Only the postal service is allowed to deposit mail pieces inside of a mailbox.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;nQJACVmankY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY&feature=kp[/video]

So in addition to illegally stuffing fliers in mailboxes, he stiffs the young girls for his fast food orders too.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
To answer your question. No.

The picture is of rapper T.I. (see video above)

Well I do know who the picture is at least of now (don't listen or pay attention to rap music).

The new question is, does anyone know the jackass putting these in people's mailboxes?

mamatutu

mama to two
Well then it seems someone is planning on bootlegging the mix. Cause they're :nomoney:

I would report it.

:coffee:

Agree. He is not only tampering with USPS, but has a scam going on. $2 a mixtape. It is just weird. I only get advertisements for landscaping, and they put it in between my flag, or in my paper box. It is creepy when strangers mess with our mailboxes. And, I have seen that there has been more mailbox theft lately in somd, and checks missing, etc.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Really? People make such a big deal about the most stupid things. Would you report to the Post Office Police that a 15 yr. old kid left a flyer regarding providing lawn services, Or how about letting you know about a community yard sale, so you could choose to participate or not. How about a fundraiser for that widow Edna that you have never given two hoots about that lives five doors down and her husband died, would you object to others in your community sticking a flyer in your mailbox asking for volunteers to cut Edna's grass, shovel her driveway, sign up to provide her a meal, or maybe have a bake sale where the proceeds would help her pay the bills?

I would much rather get a paper in my mailbox than having someone bang on my door or call my home. You people need to relax.

Honestly there is so much other BS that shows up in my mailbox (bills and such) that heck I would probably be happy to get a flyer. At least you can fold it, turn it over and use it for scrap paper. Do you people get all freaked out when someone puts a flyer on your windshield while you are shopping?

mamatutu

mama to two
Really? People make such a big deal about the most stupid things. Would you report to the Post Office Police that a 15 yr. old kid left a flyer regarding providing lawn services, Or how about letting you know about a community yard sale, so you could choose to participate or not. How about a fundraiser for that widow Edna that you have never given two hoots about that lives five doors down and her husband died, would you object to others in your community sticking a flyer in your mailbox asking for volunteers to cut Edna's grass, shovel her driveway, sign up to provide her a meal, or maybe have a bake sale where the proceeds would help her pay the bills?

I would much rather get a paper in my mailbox than having someone bang on my door or call my home. You people need to relax.

Honestly there is so much other BS that shows up in my mailbox (bills and such) that heck I would probably be happy to get a flyer. At least you can fold it, turn it over and use it for scrap paper. Do you people get all freaked out when someone puts a flyer on your windshield while you are shopping?

You missed the point that it was left inside his mailbox. That is illegal. Yes, flyers can be left on the outside or even in the paper box. But, also, this flyer indicated by the OP is just weird in itself. And, yes, it is a big deal. Our mailboxes are private property, and if we feel violated, then we should voice it. Bills are a different story. I can't help you with that. Also, it is a sign of the times. It is hard to trust anyone, anymore.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
You missed the point that it was left inside his mailbox. That is illegal. Yes, flyers can be left on the outside or even in the paper box. But, also, this flyer indicated by the OP is just weird in itself. And, yes, it is a big deal. Our mailboxes are private property, and if we feel violated, then we should voice it. Bills are a different story. I can't help you with that. Also, it is a sign of the times. It is hard to trust anyone, anymore.

You know, I knew you would be the first one to respond to this and please don't take that as an insult. Honestly before our lives end I honestly believe mail and the post office will no longer exist. Let me ask you a question? In all of your years of marriage have you ever opened a piece of mail addressed strictly to your husband, without a POA? Has he ever asked you to on the phone? I have when asked to and believe me I pride myself in not being a nosy Nellie. I don't want to read anyone's mail, go through their phone, look in their wallet etc. The same as I would not want that done to me.

Yes, I realize it is not appropriate or even legal but I would rather someone stick a flyer which may or may not interest me in my mailbox versus them putting a pipe bomb in there or smashing it to pieces with a baseball bat. In life you have to pick your battles. This is not a battle by any means, it is a piece of paper. If the O/P has such an issue with it then they should contact whatever info was left on the paper and voice their opinion.

Remember it was not but 100 years ago that people peddled their goods going door to door and mail traveled by the pony express. JMHO, this is one of the last things in life I would worry about. Heck a raccoon knocking over my trash can outside requires more of a clean up than throwing away Jazzy Z Weeds piece of paper. Heck the darn CD is only 2 bucks right?

I'll have to look this cat up on You tube.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
You know, I knew you would be the first one to respond to this and please don't take that as an insult. Honestly before our lives end I honestly believe mail and the post office will no longer exist. Let me ask you a question? In all of your years of marriage have you ever opened a piece of mail addressed strictly to your husband, without a POA? Has he ever asked you to on the phone? I have when asked to and believe me I pride myself in not being a nosy Nellie. I don't want to read anyone's mail, go through their phone, look in their wallet etc. The same as I would not want that done to me.

Yes, I realize it is not appropriate or even legal but I would rather someone stick a flyer which may or may not interest me in my mailbox versus them putting a pipe bomb in there or smashing it to pieces with a baseball bat. In life you have to pick your battles. This is not a battle by any means, it is a piece of paper. If the O/P has such an issue with it then they should contact whatever info was left on the paper and voice their opinion.

Remember it was not but 100 years ago that people peddled their goods going door to door and mail traveled by the pony express. JMHO, this is one of the last things in life I would worry about. Heck a raccoon knocking over my trash can outside requires more of a clean up than throwing away Jazzy Z Weeds piece of paper. Heck the darn CD is only 2 bucks right?

Seems to me he's trying to make a somewhat honest living and not out robbing people or selling drugs. I'd rather him leave a flyer in my mailbox than snatch my purse at the mall.

mamatutu

mama to two

Whoa! Are you ok?

mitzi

Odds are it was someone who doesn't even know it's illegal to put stuff in mailboxes. Just someone trying to make a few bucks. I've gotten things that weren't supposed to be put in the mailbox, I would throw it away and forget about it. I personally have bigger things to worry about.

mamatutu

mama to two
Seems to me he's trying to make a somewhat honest living and not out robbing people or selling drugs. I'd rather him leave a flyer in my mailbox than snatch my purse at the mall.

Sorry, Kat, but what you said does not even make sense.