Anyone looking for a bow

corollinout

I had an injury that caused permanent nerve damage and severe muscle loss in my domant shoulder. I can no longer pull a bow back and had to get myself a crossbow to hunt. Now I have a bow that I can't use and I'd like to get it to someone that wants a good bow for a decent price. Pretty much buy it and go hunting. PSE Mohave with hard case, arrows, broadheads, and 2 different style releases. Not sure if the picture I attached will post.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I had an injury that caused permanent nerve damage and severe muscle loss in my domant shoulder. I can no longer pull a bow back and had to get myself a crossbow to hunt. Now I have a bow that I can't use and I'd like to get it to someone that wants a good bow for a decent price. Pretty much buy it and go hunting. PSE Mohave with hard case, arrows, broadheads, and 2 different style releases. Not sure if the picture I attached will post.
Your image did not post. Clicking the link got a website not available error.
Here's a similar bow:
1666777087106.png

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If only there were a special place, or places, on the internet to offer things for sale. :tap:

corollinout

If only there were a special place, or places, on the internet to offer things for sale. :tap:
There is, and it's posted in other places as well. As anyone selling something, more exposure is better. Can't sell on Facebook market place. Tried selling my sons youth bows on it and they were denied. Why not come to a local forum, with an outdoor section, with people who hunt and fish and try to sell it there?

I guess to each their own. Thanks.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There is, and it's posted in other places as well. As anyone selling something, more exposure is better. Can't sell on Facebook market place. Tried selling my sons youth bows on it and they were denied. Why not come to a local forum, with an outdoor section, with people who hunt and fish and try to sell it there?

I guess to each their own. Thanks.
What Kyle was alluding to was the local Classifieds, part of SoMD.com.

Once you create an ad, copy the link and post it back here.

corollinout

Here's the link to the add with picture. Thanks everyone.