Anyone looking for a horse?

SerenitStables

Hi guys...as most of you know I am moving and must down size. I have a home for Spike, but I need to find one for y QHx...if you know anyone looking to buy, please send them my way.

Thanks!
~Jen~

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon and tell you. Nick is taking him...but there is a big story about it all!!!

I love a story...did you get the $ you put into him?? Please do call me.. :lmao: I hope it is something you are happy about..

2baymares

SerenitStables said:
Hi guys...as most of you know I am moving and must down size. I have a home for Spike, but I need to find one for y QHx...if you know anyone looking to buy, please send them my way.

Thanks!
~Jen~

:howdy: Post a Picture of Him.

SerenitStables

Attachments

• cat and willie.jpg
    cat and willie.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 113
  • makethumb.php.jpg
    makethumb.php.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 110
  • mel and willie trot.jpg
    mel and willie trot.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 110
  • steph and willie.jpg
    steph and willie.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 118
  • willie field.jpg
    willie field.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 111

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Jen Let me know what you or your dad decide...can even be done this weekend..take care..If not I will have the hauler pick him up on Tuesday..

S

saddlesore

SerenitStables said:

Thanks!
~Jen~

Jen, can you tell us a little about him? Thanks!

SerenitStables

saddlesore said:
Jen, can you tell us a little about him? Thanks!

He is 16 years old, 15.3ish HH, fairly quiet, been on trails(still needs miles though), ridden english and western, pleaure horse galore, has done the hunters. Loves his job and loves to work. I am downsizing and can't take all the horses. He has been ridden by my beginners and my advanced kids. We've horse showed him, taken him to Oak Ridge, taken him on trails. And he has an amazing personality.

Attachments

• willie buckets.jpg
    willie buckets.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 88
J

jammin'

SerenitStables said:

Thanks!
~Jen~
I wish I could afford a horse. Too big, too scary.