Anyone Lose a Horse near Bushwood?

RachellC

a few days ago i saw an ad somewhere on craigslist (i am searching now) from someone who lost a pony. i'll try to find the ad and post the link here but it is going to be hard since i check all of maryland and virginia's sites so please don't get your hopes up. it may not be the right match.
however i will say that in ny, people were just letting horses go because they couldn't take care of them anymore. one person found a new horse in her pasture waiting at the gate with her other horses. after ads all over the place no one claimed the horse. hopefully this isn't one of those situations...

RachellC

i'm sorry but i couldn't find the link. i'll keep trying and if i find it i'll pm you or post it here. chances are it was taken off of craigslist because i looked everywhere.
one thing you might want to do if it's a quality horse is have a vet stop by to see if he is micrchipped. it may be a long shot but you never know. i had my horses done even though we never went anywhere. it was for peace of mind in case something happened like this.
good luck

mingiz

Horse Poor
Why don't they call animal control, the sheriffs office and MSP to see if anyone has reported one missing. :popcorn:Take pics and post them.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Why don't they call animal control, the sheriffs office and MSP to see if anyone has reported one missing. :popcorn:Take pics and post them.
MSP was called. The horse is home safe and sound.

So is the poor old pony found wandering around near Oakridge that Saturday/Sunday.

Last edited: