Anyone lose a mini mare & baby Dameron Area

mingiz

Horse Poor
On my way into work this morning. I saw a mini mare and baby running down the side of 235 near the Dameron post office. I caught the mare. She is very healthy and a sorrel or palomino, baby is black or dark bay. I couldn't hang around so I called the sheriffs dept. and had some rope and tied the mare to a telephone pole next to the post office. I left them there as the mare was ok with being tied and the baby stuck close. I saw the sheriffs heading that way. So i hope thay find thier owners....I felt bad leaving them but they seemed fine. If anyone may know who they belong to please let me know that they made it home safe....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Just hope that the police found the owners.I hated leaving them tied to a pole but I don't want to lose my job over some one elses critters. Now if one of them was hurt I would have stayed there or took them back to my barn.

belvak

Happy Camper
Just hope that the police found the owners.I hated leaving them tied to a pole but I don't want to lose my job over some one elses critters. Now if one of them was hurt I would have stayed there or took them back to my barn.

Can you call the Sheriff's Dept. and check?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I didn't see them when I went into work this AM (about 7:30)

Were they like coleman grill size, or Doug's smoker size?

mingiz

Horse Poor
I didn't see them when I went into work this AM (about 7:30)

Were they like coleman grill size, or Doug's smoker size?

Well get ur lazy butt up eariler..:whistle: It was around 5am when I caught them. I saw 3 sheriffs cars heading south as I was going to work. I think they may have came from Diamond Ln. Next time I will bring them to your house and you can see if they'll fit on your grill.....:evil: They were good size for your little one to ride......But he can come to my house and ride the big ones instead...:buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I just called the sheriff's office and the dispatcher said that they did find the owners and the ponies are home. They couldn't or wouldn't tell me who the owners were. But they are safe and at home....So I feel better knowing that they aren't still tied to a telephone pole...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well I just called the sheriff's office and the dispatcher said that they did find the owners and the ponies are home. They couldn't or wouldn't tell me who the owners were. But they are safe and at home....So I feel better knowing that they aren't still tied to a telephone pole...

I need to borrow a bridle and a bit or a halter.

Figure next Memorial Day hang them off of the side of the Smoker.. see who dares to ask..

belvak

Happy Camper

:yahoo:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Well get ur lazy butt up eariler..:whistle: It was around 5am when I caught them. I saw 3 sheriffs cars heading south as I was going to work. I think they may have came from Diamond Ln. Next time I will bring them to your house and you can see if they'll fit on your grill.....:evil: They were good size for your little one to ride......But he can come to my house and ride the big ones instead...:buddies:

Hey, my cousin built a big beautiful white brick house at the end of Diamond lane right by the water, there was a farm across from them that had horses and a plane landing strip. They might of come from that place.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey, my cousin built a big beautiful white brick house at the end of Diamond lane right by the water, there was a farm across from them that had horses and a plane landing strip. They might of come from that place.

Yeap that's were they came from. There are a few houses back there now, not sure which one. I called the woman that owns the farm and left her a msg. but she never called back..Is your cousin Casey?

Kiwi

Thank you for being a hero to the mamma and her baby!!!:huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
It wasn't anything I wouldn't normally do...But Thanks!! I know I would be gratefull if it was one of mine....