Anyone missing a tall, thin, white male with light brown or blond hair

Pandora

mainman said:
I think you may have cracked the case.. Have you called crime solvers yet? :confused:

I just knew YOU would be the one to come along and make a comment.

Knew it.... knew it.... knew it..... :moon:

But, I thought you were going to say "ya think? :dork:"

P.S.

I called them this morning and told them already I was pretty sure it was a homicide, and if they needed anymore of my expert opinion, they knew how to contact me. :razz:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mainman said:
:roflmao: Hows about we celebrate festivus this year?

btw, are you master of your domain? :confused:
:whistle:

This is frustrating me, I have to go out and buy the Seinfeld DVDs now. My favorite is the Kenny Rogers Roaster episode. :killingme

mainman

Set Trippin
Nickel said:
:whistle:

This is frustrating me, I have to go out and buy the Seinfeld DVDs now. My favorite is the Kenny Rogers Roaster episode. :killingme
We have totally jacked this thread.... In that episode when Newman accidently swallows broccoli and yells for honey mustard... "Vile weed" and than drinks the honey mustard like a shot...:roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mainman said:
We have totally jacked this thread.... In that episode when Newman accidently swallows broccoli and yells for honey mustard... "Vile weed" and than drinks the honey mustard like a shot...:roflmao:
:killingme

Remember when Kramer got those fake fur hats from Bob Sacamano and it started shedding? :lmao: And when Kramer wouldn't wear the AIDS walk ribbon? :roflmao: That show cracks me up. :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
pixiegirl said:
GD I love you. :love:
:love: :smoochy:

Nickel said:
:killingme

Remember when Kramer got those fake fur hats from Bob Sacamano and it started shedding? :lmao: And when Kramer wouldn't wear the AIDS walk ribbon? :roflmao: That show cracks me up. :lol:
Hell yeah...:lmao: Last night I was flipping around and saw a few minutes of the one where Babu opened the diner across the street...:lol:

Negative Nancy said:
But, are you the master of your own domain?
Of course not...:ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:killingme How about when Jerry's buzzer is broken, and he throws a granola bar down to Elaine and it falls into the sewer...then George comes along and picks it up and eats it. :lmao: