Anyone Missing Football and Cold Weather?

D

dems4me

NFL Channel is getting ready to air the 1967 Championship- "The IceBowl" "The coldest game in NFL history is relived" :clap:

Rael

Supper's Ready
NFL Channel is getting ready to air the 1967 Championship- "The IceBowl" "The coldest game in NFL history is relived" :clap:

I've watched that one a few times, always good to watch it. Summer is great, but it doesn't take long before looking forward to the fall for football. :yay:

D

dems4me

:high5: Bring on the blizzards and the football games! I'm READY~!

Commentator guy said he woke up and the radio was saying tempearture was -29 degrees. He thought there had to of been a mistake :killingme:

D

dems4me

I've watched that one a few times, always good to watch it. Summer is great, but it doesn't take long before looking forward to the fall for football. :yay:

Eww...ref that blew whistle to start the game pulled a peice of his lip off:shocking: There were no more whistles used in that game...18mph wind gusts and temperature was -15..... did they have windchill temps back then:confused:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I saw that :shocking: Did you see that tuba player's mouth or what was left after the pregame ceremony :shocking:

I don't remember that, just turned it on. I don't think this was the one I remember seeing, I think I saw a different documentary on it. But I do remember one of the GB players (I forget his name), talking about Lombardi saying "no" to gloves for players. He was black, and the only reason I mention that is that he said that he thought nobody would notice if he wore black gloves. So he did. :lol:

D

dems4me

I don't remember that, just turned it on. I don't think this was the one I remember seeing, I think I saw a different documentary on it. But I do remember one of the GB players (I forget his name), talking about Lombardi saying "no" to gloves for players. He was black, and the only reason I mention that is that he said that he thought nobody would notice if he wore black gloves. So he did. :lol:

Yep that was it... they were interviewing the guy, he said brown gloves:lol: