Anyone need 45 ACP ammo?

Bigpops92

I put the "cart before the horse" and now have 20 boxes of Federal, American Eagle 45 cal, 230grain, FMJ's.

The ammo came in on Monday and is still in the shipping box. (of course in each individual box also) I can return it all but I must go directly to Waldorfs UPS and pay the shipping. Instead, I will make someone a heck of a deal.

If your interested....just let me know.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I put the "cart before the horse" and now have 20 boxes of Federal, American Eagle 45 cal, 230grain, FMJ's.

The ammo came in on Monday and is still in the shipping box. (of course in each individual box also) I can return it all but I must go directly to Waldorfs UPS and pay the shipping. Instead, I will make someone a heck of a deal.

If your interested....just let me know.

Ok, I am intrested. What kinda deal are you willing to give me?

Bigpops92

I replied to most of you...let me know if i am "off my rocker".
I know around here, it is over $20 a box.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Here you go.

Attachments

• federal-45-acp.jpg
    federal-45-acp.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 91

Bigpops92

Thank you Sir.

Well...is anyone interested? If not, I will ship it all out. I would rather avoid that though.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Thank you Sir.

Well...is anyone interested? If not, I will ship it all out. I would rather avoid that though.

Yeah, I never heard anything back from you in this thread or via PM. Let me know the price you are asking via PM.

ETA- I got it while typing this message thanks.

wv4x4

I will take half if any one is interested in the other half. I've already spent well over my gun "allowance" for the month.

wv4x4

If the OP is good with that then that will work. Shoot me a PM where I need to pick up the ammo.

wv4x4

Its probably good anyways. This way I dont have to hear, "what do you need all that for you already have an armory" :killingme

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Its probably good anyways. This way I dont have to hear, "what do you need all that for you already have an armory" :killingme

Just be like me, I am to the point where another 1000 ronds or 5 is invisible to the un-trained eye.

Well that is before I lost it all in that boating accident.:eyebrow:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Just to update, good deal, everythng went smooth, price was right and all ammo was as described.

Thanks again. BigPops