Anyone need a horse trainer?

devinej

I paid for an ad, now i shall advertise. its in the horse classifieds section.

Have a horse problem? I will travel to you and help you with your horse. I've got experience with breaking young horses, training flat work, jumping, trail riding, showing. I'm located in California, MD. Price may vary on how far out you are, but average $25/session/horse. I have a few local and non local references. I can only take on a few horses right now.

Julie Devine

Loper

Animal Poor!

Have a horse problem? I will travel to you and help you with your horse. I've got experience with breaking young horses, training flat work, jumping, trail riding, showing. I'm located in California, MD. Price may vary on how far out you are, but average $25/session/horse. I have a few local and non local references. I can only take on a few horses right now.

Julie Devine

As long as I get my 3 days a week for my guys... I'll be a reference... :lmao:

seriously the girl is GOOD!!!

W

WhoCares

You have done amazing things with Eve. I notice a big difference in her from last year when I was there.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm a fellow trainer in another county and I'm very impressed with what Julie Devine has done with the horse she has been training. She has a way of putting the horses (& ponies) she is training at easy while building their confidence. :yay: She always seems to have a smile on her face & really seems to enjoy doing what she does. Glad to have you in the area Julie & wishing you much success.:howdy:

Sparks

Julie Devine

Hmmmm. How brave are you? Wanna' trail ride my 3 yr old? She's an :angel: .... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hmmmm. How brave are you? Wanna' trail ride my 3 yr old? She's an :angel: .... :lmao:

She is brave. I put her on Sadie all the time. She jumped Sadie around a 3 ft. course the last show. It wasn't that pretty, but she did it!:lmao: devine....I have to laugh at you taking advertising to a new extreme. I will see you in a few. You have my recommendations too. Now make my horse have some gears please!:lmao: