Anyone Out There?

mrweb

Iron City
remaxrealtor said:
Grew up in Lusby, don't know where it is...
Going South on 4, turn right at the light at Coster road, then a quick right down toward Sollers, about 2 miles down on the right. You can't see it from the road.

R

remaxrealtor

mrweb said:
Going South on 4, turn right at the light at Coster road, then a quick right down toward Sollers, about 2 miles down on the right. You can't see it from the road.
I used to train horses there in high school!!!

mrweb

Iron City
remaxrealtor said:
I used to train horses there in high school!!!
With Leitha? The instructor is a delightful young girl, about 22 years old. Connects well with my daughter.

mrweb

Iron City
remaxrealtor said:
I surrender, I type like crap, but always up for a chat?
Hey, I'm typing by the light of my laptop, thanks to typing class in H.S. a "few" years ago. I was the only guy in the class, which is why I took it!

R

remaxrealtor

mrweb said:
Hey, I'm typing by the light of my laptop, thanks to typing class in H.S. a "few" years ago. I was the only guy in the class, which is why I took it!
So, You're not a phone guy?

mrweb

Iron City
remaxrealtor said:
I chat better in person in the AM. Fear not, you just seem like someone who would be worth talking to.
:yay: I am just the opposite, but we could chat sometime. The kid just got up, sick....going to the store to get her some meds, poor thing. Hope we can get her to lessons today.

R

remaxrealtor

mrweb said:
:yay: I am just the opposite, but we could chat sometime. The kid just got up, sick....going to the store to get her some meds, poor thing. Hope we can get her to lessons today.
Best of luck!