Anyone Play Paintball?

bcp

In My Opinion
Need your ideas as to what would make the most interesting paint ball facility if land was not an issue.
Sales of merchandise?
Clothing?
Protection items like goggles, vests etc...

how about the land layout
Rocky?
wooded?
combination of both,
maybe some buildings to use to have a steal the flag type game?
broke down military vehicles laying around for atmosphere and to use as shields?

Team compititions? How about extended weekend games where you not only fight for territory but you have to carry a backpack with tent and such for camping out at night to enhance the experience.

If you were given a couple million to create your ultimate facility, what would it include.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Paintball was all the rage a few years ago. It's run it's course but there are still folks who go out and play.

I encountered a paint ball "facility" three or four years ago on St. Andrews Church rd. It was pretty damn fun. Sadly, they're not there anymore.

This business set the setting outside complete with bunkers, wooden structures, old abandoned cars, sheets of metal and the like. There were hills, brush, low points and high points. There were advantages each team had but no team had a clear advantage according to location.

When we first arrived they didn't fit us with any clothing, although some companies offer as much. They did offer guns, paint balls and team colored flags. I forget how much they charged exactly but it was fairly reasonable. I could see someone setting up something similar with little money.

I kinda' got out of the paintball scene because nobody has a unique set-up like the one mentioned above. You can only play for fun so long in your back yard before you become bored. I know of at least 10 guys that would jump at the opportunity to play in a similar setting again.

You thinking about throwing some money at this idea?:popcorn: