Anyone see Eva Longoria on Letterman?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Saw The Clip On The Internet

So, anyone happen to catch Eva Longoria on David Letterman?
Talk about gettin your blood flowin! :hot: :drool:

She's obviously workin the goods now that her and Tony Parker have split.Her outfit makes her look like a very "desperate" HOusewife. *sorry for the pun*

YouTube - 4-6-11 Eva Longoria Has Wardrobe Malfunction & Shows Sexy Legs on Letterman
~

And the problem is??
Sexy legs.....PSSSHHH! Sexy EVERYTHING! She's REALLY proud of herself, and I don't begrudge her one bit. If ya got it and know how to flaunt it.....H*ll, she got MY attention.
Part of me thinks she's "advertizing" now, though. :shrug: I can't touch but I sure enjoy lookin'.

Last edited:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
And the problem is??Sexy legs.....PSSSHHH! Sexy EVERYTHING! She's REALLY proud of herself, and I don't begrudge her one bit. If ya got it and know how to flaunt it.....H*ll, she got MY attention.
Part of me thinks she's "advertizing" now, though. :shrug: I can't touch but I sure enjoy lookin'.

No problem at all - I enjoy lookin also. I was just pointing out that since she's available again that she's out showin off da goods.

I agree with you and I certainly don't mind watching her "advertizing". :hot: :lol:
~