Anyone see this on the corner of Rt 235 & Rt 4 today?

hitchicken

Sorry, my dashcam isn't higher resolution. The first picture is a sign reading "Impeach Obama - Stop Here."

I didn't exactly see a long line or anything.

Attachments

• ImpObamaSign.jpg
    ImpObamaSign.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 145
  • impObamaSign2.jpg
    impObamaSign2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 145

Midnightrider

Sorry, my dashcam isn't higher resolution. The first picture is a sign reading "Impeach Obama - Stop Here."

It looks like the same two lonely people who were setting up in Lusby at the old guidos. They were there off and on for a couple weeks but I never saw anyone stop.

GW8345

Not White House Approved

Yea but if it was a left wing demonstration the news media would have been all over say that there was "thousands" of people in attendance.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Yea but if it was a left wing demonstration the news media would have been all over say that there was "thousands" of people in attendance.

These "Impeach Obama" signs are most likely Lyndon Larouche -- very much left wing.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I beeped the horn when I went by and saw him. I wonder how many signatures he needs on that petition.

MMM_donuts

I see people set up there somewhat regularly. I don't know if they're the same people but they always have some sort of anti-Obama theme.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I give them an A for effort and I agree Obama should be impeached.

It would be even better if he was convicted too. That means a landslide Republican takeover of the Senate. Otherwise it's a "What difference does it make?" issue.