Anyone Shoot Pool On An Apa League?

RPM

I am currently driving about an hour once a week to shoot on a team. Is anyone on a team in the southern calvert county area?

Tomcat

Anytime
Only place I know of right now is Dragin Inn in Mechanicsville, check with Lee at L&G Billiards in Lexington Park

Midnightrider

RPM said:
I am currently driving about an hour once a week to shoot on a team. Is anyone on a team in the southern calvert county area?
in the winter i shoot on a non-apa league out of the Tavern in St Leonard. I know they have an APA league on thursday night in the winter as well. If you give them a call they should be able to tell you the summer leagues' nights.

If your looking for a team to play on next fall we might have an opening.

D

dems4me

RPM said:

to answer your question I used to do this for a few years :dance:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
They had one in Prince Frederick for years. Closed up a few years ago.
Cody's Cue Club. Calling it a pool hall was a stretch of the imagination. I'm glad the nasty owners finally went belly up. Good riddance!

I've thought about getting back into shooting pool. I did that way before darts and was pretty good at it. :yay:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Cody's Cue Club. Calling it a pool hall was a stretch of the imagination. I'm glad the nasty owners finally went belly up. Good riddance!

I've thought about getting back into shooting pool. I did that way before darts and was pretty good at it. :yay:

Should we add a game of pool to our dart throwing challenge :shrug: I'd much rather shoot pool and you'd much rather throw darts... would this be a compromise? perhaps??? :cartwheel

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Should we add a game of pool to our dart throwing challenge :shrug: I'd much rather shoot pool and you'd much rather throw darts... would this be a compromise? perhaps??? :cartwheel
I can probably kick your butt either way, so sure. :wink:

fttrsbeerwench

I played on the SIPL league last year out of Boyle's too!! Is your name on my #1 plaque Midnight?

I want to get my bar on a league in Chuck county this fall.... I think I need to go to Mouse Trap and talk to someone there....

I'm also looking for a good deal on another pool table.

:pooljunkie:

Midnightrider

fttrsbeerwench said:
I played on the SIPL league last year out of Boyle's too!! Is your name on my #1 plaque Midnight?

I want to get my bar on a league in Chuck county this fall.... I think I need to go to Mouse Trap and talk to someone there....

I'm also looking for a good deal on another pool table.

:pooljunkie:
thats pretty doubtful, we were pretty low in the standings this year. So i probably lost a game or two to you.....
But i did pretty good in the B bracket of the tourney.

Midnightrider

fttrsbeerwench said:
:blush:
I hardly think I all that on the table, but I have my moments.
I have an unrelated link for you Mr. Deadhead.

www.therecipe.com
but are you all that in a pair of heels and a short skirt????

thanks for the link, i think a friend of mine was telling me about that band when we went camping a few weeks ago, but i couldn't remember the name when i got home, too many beers i guess. :cheers: They have a pretty tight sound and the lady's voice is not what you expect from a bluegrass band.

Well if you played in the SIPL i am sure that i have seen you, and you say you have a 1st place plaque???? Well now i'll be wondering who you are all day. wanna give me a hint?

I played on one of the legion teams.

Pete

Repete
RPM said:
Kwillia runs a pool league in SOMD. You should PM her for details :yay:

fttrsbeerwench

Midnightrider said:
but are you all that in a pair of heels and a short skirt????

thanks for the link, i think a friend of mine was telling me about that band when we went camping a few weeks ago, but i couldn't remember the name when i got home, too many beers i guess. :cheers: They have a pretty tight sound and the lady's voice is not what you expect from a bluegrass band.

Well if you played in the SIPL i am sure that i have seen you, and you say you have a 1st place plaque???? Well now i'll be wondering who you are all day. wanna give me a hint?

I played on one of the legion teams.
This chick don't do heels much anymore. I'm more of a barefoot & flowing dress kind of girl. That band is one of the best newgrass bands I have ever heard. I love that ladies voice. My friend Swamp has hung out with them a few times, they are really down to earth folks. Which is what I dig.
I shot the Lusby Legion team as a fill in once. I am sure you would have remembered the girl who brought me in, she has HUGE boobs and wears clothes that are too tight for her 4'11" , 220 pound frame. Is that enough hint yet??

Midnightrider

fttrsbeerwench said:
This chick don't do heels much anymore. I'm more of a barefoot & flowing dress kind of girl. That band is one of the best newgrass bands I have ever heard. I love that ladies voice. My friend Swamp has hung out with them a few times, they are really down to earth folks. Which is what I dig.
I shot the Lusby Legion team as a fill in once. I am sure you would have remembered the girl who brought me in, she has HUGE boobs and wears clothes that are too tight for her 4'11" , 220 pound frame. Is that enough hint yet??
:Drawingacompleteblank:
and with that description i don't know how i couldn't remember your friend at least. Maybe you shot the other legion team? Ours has twins on it (ladies in their late 40's)