anyone sick????

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
the doctor said just a cold which is hard believe as i can't stop coughing no matter what i do..i am going to have to get a 2nd opinion as i can't stop coughing.

I would also go for a 3rd opinion... and take the best out of two!

KDENISE977

My sons got it, throwing up Friday and now it's coming out the OTHER end, real bad since. Jello, Banana, cracker diet for 3 days now...no fun.

mitzi

the doctor said just a cold which is hard believe as i can't stop coughing no matter what i do..i am going to have to get a 2nd opinion as i can't stop coughing.

I can't stop the coughing either. It's almost constant. Started out with this plague last Sunday with a fever. Still congested to the point I can't breathe and constant coughing fits.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
My son was throwing up yesterday. I've had a cough for a few weeks now.

the coughing is so annoying. i don't do it while i sleep but the second i wake up to go pee or get up for the day i start in :(
not fun for any of us that are coughing are you wheezing too or just coughing?

warneckutz

Attachments

• IDeerYou.jpg
    IDeerYou.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 86

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Daughters got something fluish and wife's got a cold which will turn into bronchitis shortly.

somdfunguy

not impressed
is anyone else sick? Or am i just the lucky one out of the group

the coughing is so annoying. i don't do it while i sleep but the second i wake up to go pee or get up for the day i start in :(
not fun for any of us that are coughing are you wheezing too or just coughing?

that is what i am waiting for it to happen (bronchitis) as i always get it when i a cold

It might be a tumor