Anyone trail riding this weekend

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Any scheduled rides or is anyone going anywhere???

:howdy::howdy:I wish I had time to this weekend, kids have a show on Sunday and we are going up to the Capital Challenge Sat evening,,, oh and hay is arriving on Sat day.... I hate unloading. Hows your new horse working out for ya!!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
The Freedom Hill Horse Rescue is hosting a trail ride at Rosaryville State Park in Upper Marlboro.
I'll try to find the flyer some where....

EDIT- couldn't find a flyer, but this is all they had on their webpage (www.freedomhillrescue.org).

Join us for a Ride

A trail ride at Rosaryville State
Park in Brandywine MD October
7th. For directions and trail
information click here .

9:30 registration 10:30 ride!

$15 lunch provided

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:howdy::howdy:I wish I had time to this weekend, kids have a show on Sunday and we are going up to the Capital Challenge Sat evening,,, oh and hay is arriving on Sat day.... I hate unloading. Hows your new horse working out for ya!!

:howdy: He is working out great. He toted me all over the mountains last weekend and never missed a lick...Think I'll keep him another day or so...:lmao: Poor Fat Pony is really getting a tude over him....:lmao:

horsewoman87

Hi!
Yes freedom Hill's trail rides are great! They like taking pics for there webpage! Rosaryville state park is really nice, I trained the cross country course and it was very nice!
All benefits go to their rescues horses! So it is for a good cause! I volunteer with them, so if you have any questions I can find them out for you!

jacbro

Are you going to the trial ride for freedom hill? I think I might try to get out sunday if I get a trailer to use. Sometimes Bubby Knot lets me use his.
Jackie and Calla Lilly