Anyone try the Lays competition chips?

SG_Player1974

Has anyone been able to find ALL of the 4 Lays versions of the new flavors of potato chips? I am asking because I have heard quite a lot of people say that they have been unable to find most... if not ALL of them locally.

One person told me they could only find them on Amazon and they were like $75 for bags of 3 :faint:

Has anyone found them around these parts? Specifically the Mango Salsa and the Bacon Mac & Cheese...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Has anyone been able to find ALL of the 4 Lays versions of the new flavors of potato chips? I am asking because I have heard quite a lot of people say that they have been unable to find most... if not ALL of them locally.

One person told me they could only find them on Amazon and they were like $75 for bags of 3 :faint:

Has anyone found them around these parts? Specifically the Mango Salsa and the Bacon Mac & Cheese...

both of those were at the food lion in lusby. I tried one of each. the mango salsa is DISGUSTING and the mac and cheese on just tstes like normal cheese chips

I tried the Chicken and Waffles ones last year and literally gagged. :dead: It's what I would picture roadkill coated in maple syrup would taste like. :barf:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The only ones worth looking for are the wasabi ginger chips. The Mango tastes like eating flowers. The cappuccino is dreadful and the mac and cheese tastes generic.

04 AzureBlue

04 AzureBlue
I'm currently in RI but I saw Bacon Mac and Cheese at Walmart this evening. Might be worth a try looking in a Walmart down there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All of the ones we've tried are underwhelming. We've been on the hunt for the Mac & Cheese chips but no luck, the rest are blick.