Anyone Use Game Tracking String Units?

JustynSayneBand

I am wondering if anyone uses those game tracking string units that you mount to the riser of the bow? These things have 1000' spools of 17lb Flo. orange nylon tracking string and a plastic housing with a screw to mount to your bow riser/stabilizer.

My father has been using this exact system for like 20 years and he swears by the products "best thing since sliced bread" effectiveness when tracking deer, and I'll have to admit, I have been on some tracking adventures with him, and that orange string is like walking straight to the deer even if you were blind.

Anyway, here's the story. He was running low on string for his tracker unit, so, me being the all great and wonderful son, purchased 7 of these things for him on Ebay for Christmas, guess what? He tells me the other night that he had ordered 6 of them off of Ebay (chance in 100 million the man would look for them on Ebay!)!

So, I have 7 of these coming and if anyone uses them, I will have 7 of these units available next week, unless the seller I bought them from will refund my purchase as requested, but, I have a feeling I am gonna stuck with them.

I'll bite the bullet and let them sell for $5.00 each or take the whole lot for $30.00! So, if anyone is interested, please let me know. I may be posting local classifieds for these items as well if I do end up having to keep them all.

Dwight
Email: JustynSayne@somd.net
Phone: 240-682-0958

Attachments

• trackingstring.JPG
    trackingstring.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

JustynSayneBand

Well, I got stuck!

I have for sale 7 of these Tacker Tracer bow string units for tracking deer.

$5.00 EACH

If you want the whole lot of 7... $30.00 will make the deal.

First come first serve.

I will post the classified in a few days, so, jump!

Contact Dwight:

Phone: 240-682-0958
Email: DwightsMail@somd.net

Attachments

• trackingstring.JPG
    trackingstring.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 65