Anyone want a miniature donkey?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm heading up to new jersey to pick up a yearling miniature donkey and could pick up one or two more if someone is interested. I'll be leaving at about 11am.

If you don't message on here or via pm you can also call me at 301.928.4225 or send me an e-mail at christina @ phyxiusphotos . com (but without the spaces.)

W

WildCherry

I would love to have one, but I don't think I could pass him off as a dog here in LP City. :lmao:

J

jp2854

lol wildcherry. maybe you can move and get a nice farm with your whole entire zoo that you already have.

W

WildCherry

lol wildcherry. maybe you can move and get a nice farm with your whole entire zoo that you already have.

Zoo is dwendling down, some of my rodents have died off so there isn't that many here now, mostly just cats and my arachnids. :shrug:

I would love to have a farm, but there is no way in this economy that my house would sell. :frown:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I would love to have one, but I don't think I could pass him off as a dog here in LP City. :lmao:

Haha, we used to have pygmy goats when I was a kid and we'd walk them on a leash. Some people seriously thought they were dogs for a few minutes. City slickers. :killingme

W

WildCherry

Haha, we used to have pygmy goats when I was a kid and we'd walk them on a leash. Some people seriously thought they were dogs for a few minutes. City slickers. :killingme

:roflmao: That's hilarious! :lmao:

J

jp2854

Zoo is dwendling down, some of my rodents have died off so there isn't that many here now, mostly just cats and my arachnids. :shrug:

I would love to have a farm, but there is no way in this economy that my house would sell. :frown:

Sorry to hear some of your animals have passed on. Do you still have the scorpion and the hedgehog and a few other I can't remember what they are?

W

WildCherry

Sorry to hear some of your animals have passed on. Do you still have the scorpion and the hedgehog and a few other I can't remember what they are?

Yep, we are down to, the scorpion, the tarantula, the hedgehog, the skink, the ferret, the 2 birds, the chinchilla and the cats and 2 dogs. It's sad that they have passed and the ferret is getting old and so is my chin. Oh and I still have one rat. She is also getting old. So I don't know who will be next. Thats the sad part about owning a zoo. You get so attached and then someone passes and your heart breaks. Oh well such is life.

J

jp2854

I know what you mean about getting attatched to the animals I am attatched to mine and if anything were to happen to them I would be devistated. I have so far in my life have had to put 3 animals to sleep and it doesn't get any easier with each animal either.

W

WildCherry

I know what you mean about getting attatched to the animals I am attatched to mine and if anything were to happen to them I would be devistated. I have so far in my life have had to put 3 animals to sleep and it doesn't get any easier with each animal either.

No it sure doesn't, especially when people remind you of one of your said passed away animals constantly because they think it's funny. :rolleyes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm heading up to new jersey to pick up a yearling miniature donkey and could pick up one or two more if someone is interested. I'll be leaving at about 11am.

If you don't message on here or via pm you can also call me at 301.928.4225 or send me an e-mail at christina @ phyxiusphotos . com (but without the spaces.)

How do you prepare a mini donkey?

Put the whole thing on a smoker, or cut it up and put it on the grill?

belvak

Happy Camper
Aren't we cute?
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...8_64096408385_535468385_1708202_5419877_n.jpg

Hi there!
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...28_64096423385_535468385_1708204_295673_n.jpg

So, they're both heading over to the vets today to be gelded with the surgery scheduled for tomorrow. How can you not want one?

They're soooooooo cute!!!

How do you prepare a mini donkey?

Put the whole thing on a smoker, or cut it up and put it on the grill?

Hubby says you have to push a spit in it's a**, through it's head, and turn it for about 12 hours!!! Then it should be done!!! :buddies: