Anyone want to go for a ride??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am headed out in the woods soon..need to get my head together anyone want to join me at the lake? If not I will go out here by myself. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital with Bill..and I am headed back tomorrow..I want some think time if anyone wants to join me...

Nanny Pam

I am headed out in the woods soon..need to get my head together anyone want to join me at the lake? If not I will go out here by myself. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital with Bill..and I am headed back tomorrow..I want some think time if anyone wants to join me...

I wish I could. :frown:

Hang in there, Paso. :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Paso if I had a way to get down there I would have loved to have ridden with you. Take it easy today and hope you have a good ride. Stay strong. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Back...head a good ride...was a tad windy..and I had a big dog chase me..Vence bolted which he never does but in a few strides I got him to turn around and look at the dog and it took off...It was nice..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Felling better? :huggy:

Yeah that ride damn near even cleared up my hangover :huggy:

I feel so bad taking Bills feeding tube, insulin away..but I know it is the right thing..the morphine seems to keep him sedate...He just stared yesterday...no anything just a blank stare..

AnnieC

I feel so bad taking Bills feeding tube, insulin away..but I know it is the right thing..the morphine seems to keep him sedate...He just stared yesterday...no anything just a blank stare..

No words....just prayers for his peace and for yours....:huggy:

sunflower

Loving My Life...

:huggy: :huggy:

wineo

loving life
:smoochy:Hang in there girl. I fully understand where you are coming from with your decision. Does he have a living will? If not, how did you get them to ok the feeding tube pull? We couldn't do that, no living will. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Glad you enjoyed your ride. Hangover:cds::otter: Next time, I'll join you:buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:smoochy:Hang in there girl. I fully understand where you are coming from with your decision. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Glad you enjoyed your ride. Hangover:cds::otter: Next time, I'll join you:buddies:

daughter had some friends over last night..the fruckers drank me under the table...though I was drinking captain..but I have a hard time following rules...lol..Hey R send me J's phone number...thanks

wineo

loving life
daughter had some friends over last night..the fruckers drank me under the table...though I was drinking captain..but I have a hard time following rules...lol..Hey R send me J's phone number...thanks

Some things never change:whistle: PM sent

J

jaybeeztoo

Paso, hang in there. I'm glad you got out for a ride today. It's so therapeutic. Stay strong, like you already and and give me a call if you need anything. :huggy:

ElliesMom

Paso, barely know you but your always welcome over here at Shenanigans Irish 'Pub'.

Day to ride, too bad the Lake is so far, would have been a nice break.
Put the kids on the newbie and rode the big girl bareback.

devinej

glad you got to go for a ride paso! le tme know if you want to go again this week, i should be around till thursday

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
glad you got to go for a ride paso! le tme know if you want to go again this week, i should be around till thursday

I tried to call you day.. Did you see my missed call? We need a training horse in here by spring can you do that? Teki and Diosa come back late next week.

devinej

aahh no i didn't see that you called. glad the babies are coming home, that'll be fun to see what they are like now! i'm def. open to get another training horse, anytime after january 10, let me know if you hear of something. i might advertise soon. might have one coming in from VA at some point, but i need to keep her where there are a set of jumps.