Anyone want to make this a trip?

bcp

In My Opinion
I'll be in disney standing in a long line to get on a 30 second ride surround by a bunch of sweat soaked stinky people with millions of children.

BuddyLee said:
What is the best way to FedEx from Lexington Park and what should I expect?

Heres what I will probably do.....

Public Transportation Schedule
Want to avoid the hassle of driving? Then hop on the Metro. Just take the Orange Line to the Landover Metro station or the Blue Line to the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station. The Morgan Boulevard Station is located on Garrett Morgan Boulevard and is within 1-mile walking distance to FedExField. From the Landover Metro station, you can take a shuttle bus directly to FedExField. Buses travel to and from the stadium approximately every 15 minutes. During regular season games, buses begin their service two hours before game time and the last bus after the game departs Lot B2 two hours following the game. For Monday night games, the shuttle service runs from 5 p.m. until approximately 1 a.m. A roundtrip bus fare costs $5.00; however, this price is subject to change without notice.

And metro has free parking on the weekends too, at least it did a few months ago when I used it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BuddyLee said:
What is the best way to FedEx from Lexington Park and what should I expect?

Rte 4 to Ritchie Marlboro Rd. for approx. 10 miles
Left at stop sign(might say White House road), thru 1 traffic circle, go under 95/495(beltway), thru another traffic circle to Walker Mill Rd. Go about 3/4 mile and take a right on Ritchie Road. Stay straight thru light at Cental Ave.(214) and this will lead you straight into the parking lot at Fedex.

Heres a map centered on Upper Marlboro, click it and follow Marlboro Ritchie rd northwest

(this is the route we took when we went to the Raider game last season)

BuddyLee

Football addict
otter said:
Rte 4 to Ritchie Marlboro Rd. for approx. 10 miles
Left at stop sign(might say White House road), thru 1 traffic circle, go under 95/495(beltway), thru another traffic circle to Walker Mill Rd. Go about 3/4 mile and take a right on Ritchie Road. Stay straight thru light at Cental Ave.(214) and this will lead you straight into the parking lot at Fedex.

Heres a map centered on Upper Marlboro, click it and follow Marlboro Ritchie rd northwest

(this is the route we took when we went to the Raider game last season)
Thanks Ottah. Worked like a charm the other day.:yay:

I thought the 'D' was awesome, perhaps a little work on the secondary though.

The offense showed a lot of talent but it still needs much work. Far too many penalties!

Campbell showed great touch with his deep balls and kicked butt scrambling. However, he possibly needs another year of learning from what I saw at the scrimmage. His first set he bounced two balls in front of the receivers. He leaves something to be desired.

Collins did a bit better than Campbell and I believe (from what I saw at the scrimmage) if this continues I see Collins getting the backup position to Brunell.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They did a piece...

BuddyLee said:
Collins did a bit better than Campbell and I believe (from what I saw at the scrimmage) if this continues I see Collins getting the backup position to Brunell.

...on Collins in the Post today. Maybe you're not the only one who thinks so?

Everyone is gushing about the guy, Santana, the coaches, everyone. Seems Saunders O is very much throw the ball before the reciever breaks, IE, the read and timing is everything. Moss said all the receivers have taken a number of throws in the chicklets as they are learning but Collins is RIGHT there with it, RIGHT now.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...on Collins in the Post today. Maybe you're not the only one who thinks so?

Everyone is gushing about the guy, Santana, the coaches, everyone. Seems Saunders O is very much throw the ball before the reciever breaks, IE, the read and timing is everything. Moss said all the receivers have taken a number of throws in the chicklets as they are learning but Collins is RIGHT there with it, RIGHT now.
I just witnessed my first scrimmage, my very first look at both Campbell and Collins. So maybe this was a fluke because I've heard nothing but good about Campbell and nothing at all about Collins. Granted Campbell showed off some talents on Saturday, I think he might need a bit more time learning this new offense. I can't wait until he does get this down.:yahoo:

Last edited: