ANYONE want to ride today at Greenwell??

Hey it's gorgeous- anyone off or playing hookie? Anyone want to meet up and ride at Greenwell today around noon-1:00?? Going over to exercise a couple of the hairy beasts! :flowers:

Tuff decisions too! We were thinking of going SMTR Sunday cuz we like the crowd and the grey needs some more work there. But SUnday morning will tell....getting ready to go hook up- hope to see someone over Greenwell for a run!

Yah- just saw that! Told them I would probably hook up with them- know the park, get a ride and help too! Gonna email Hubby, see if he can meet up!

mingiz

Horse Poor
appyday said:
Wanna get together soon?? you going Sunday? Bobby is also having a benefit for St Jude's on Sunday (trail ride) and SMTR at Greenwell too...decisions decisions..

My plan right now is to go Sunday. :yay: Is that Bobby from AMIT?
I need to get fat pony out. She is going to Grave's next weekend for a 3 day ride. Can't wait to hook up and roll. :yahoo: Summer is doing alot better with her stifles. :biggrin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Doesn't matter to me. :huggy: What time does registration start? I did get to ride after work. :biggrin: Just up to the lake and back. Fat pony didn't like it at all. Should of had my spurs on. :deadhorse Hopefully I won't forget your movies... :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm interesting...Let me see if I can get a sitter for mom...I will go ahead and go out and do my ring work now...
What's going on for Sunday? Looks like it might be a yucky day?

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Well there's a SMTR ride at Greenwell. Need a ride over? Let me know if ya do...
I'm thinking I'm gonna hitch up w/Appy and ride Bubba. Lou is still a work in process.....

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
SMTR ride Sunday

Hope to see you all there on Sunday. Besides a great egg filled ride...we are having Randys Open-Pit BBQ & slaw on kisers, hotdogs and a table full of homemade sides and desserts. Come ride, collect prizes and fiest. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Would somebody please give Appy an egg :lmao:

Doesn't look like the weather is going to be good. Keep your fingers crossed...
Appy let me know what you decide. I have never ridden at Bobby's, but then again I can any time I want to. :lmao: If it's a wash out let's meet up! :buddies:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
SMTR Ride

:howdy: The ride at Greenwell is still on for tommarrow at 1:00. It sounds like the rain should be gone by then. Greenwell reps are very comfortable with the parking and they say that the field to the left at the pavillion has given them no problems in the rain. So even if it is still drizzling when its loading time...come on and hope that the rain stops by 1:00. The footing is great there even when wet. And we will have good food to boot!!!

We are ready!!! Hope the rain, even though we needed it, does STOP!! Will be sloggy but can't wait for the food and eggggggs! :razz:

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
dazeworkfarm said:
We are ready!!! Hope the rain, even though we needed it, does STOP!! Will be sloggy but can't wait for the food and eggggggs! :razz:

Did you make it to the ride??? If so I did not meet you yet. It's been great to see all the people from the forum coming out to ride. Hope to meet you soon. :howdy:

jwilley

Walker
Greenwell

Hi Terri, I was also hoping to meet up with you yesterday. We had a great ride....fun people and good food what more can you ask for.
dazeworkfarm said: