Anyone watch Smallville?

Super_Steve

Anyone here beside me watch Smallville? The series finale is May 13th with a 2-hour send off as Clark Kent takes the last step to becoming the Man of Steel and Lex Luthor also returns. This week's penultimate episode: Lois gets Clarks powers for a day, while Oliver meets Clark's cousin Kara (aka Supergirl) as they search for the Bow of Orion.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Anyone here beside me watch Smallville? The series finale is May 13th with a 2-hour send off as Clark Kent takes the last step to becoming the Man of Steel and Lex Luthor also returns. This week's penultimate episode: Lois gets Clarks powers for a day, while Oliver meets Clark's cousin Kara (aka Supergirl) as they search for the Bow of Orion.

When I can keep the clicker away from everybody else, yeah, I watch it.
So, Laura Vandervoort is reprising her role as "Kara"? She's on "V" ya know. :nerd: :lol:

The question being asked even more NOW, is will Tom put on the suit or not? I was thinking, maybe he will; then, the final scene of the final episode will be Superman flying to Metropolis.

Last edited:

ReadingTheNews

My husband does. I think he will go into mourning once it goes of the air.....

:lmao:

Super_Steve

My husband does. I think he will go into mourning once it goes of the air.....

:lmao:

Yeah. Tom Welling did hint in an interview of wearing the suit and possibly flying. He'll appear in Jimmy Fallon this Thursday the 5th. He was to appear on Jimmy Kimmel next week but canceled.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Yeah. Tom Welling did hint in an interview of wearing the suit and possibly flying. He'll appear in Jimmy Fallon this Thursday the 5th. He was to appear on Jimmy Kimmel next week but canceled.

Not that I normally notice this kinda thing; but 'ol Tom does look like he's been to a "gun show."

Remember when Christopher Reeve reprised the role? It was said that what we saw was all him; no padding or costume mods. JAO

Super_Steve

Did you all know the show's creator, Al Gough is from Leonardtown and a graduate of St. Mary's Ryken? He graduated with my nephew's cousin.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Did you all know the show's creator, Al Gough is from Leonardtown and a graduate of St. Mary's Ryken? He graduated with my nephew's cousin.

Gough? I don't believe I never picked up on that.
Wait.....I do remember; at least one time; saying, 'hey.....Al Gough.....wonder if.....'

LC_Sulla

Series Finale

I thought the finale was great. They used "real" Superman music. The montage of all of Clark's adventures over the years was great. And the way they teased us with (not) showing him in all his red undie glory was good. Could it have been better? Maybe a little? But I was very happy with what they served up. I thought it did real justice, not only to the series, but the mythos of Superman. Quite classy! I also think it set the bar pretty high for superhero shows.