Anyone watching the hearings today?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Military brass, including Mark Milley, and administration officials calling Joe Biden a liar right in front of Congress.

Okay, they didn't actually come out and call him a liar, just gave an account different from the one Joe peddled, and squirmed uncomfortably when questioned about it. "Ah...um...buh...ammmbuh...."

:roflmao:

Hijinx

They better be careful of they will end up in the cell next to the Marine that told the truth.

Scootboot

Military brass, including Mark Milley, and administration officials calling Joe Biden a liar right in front of Congress.

Okay, they didn't actually come out and call him a liar, just gave an account different from the one Joe peddled, and squirmed uncomfortably when questioned about it. "Ah...um...buh...ammmbuh...."

:roflmao:
Biden's response is "No, no one said that to me that I can recall." He can't recall a point this important and admits to it. On this alone he should be removed from office. People died because of this decision. Also what kind of military leaders don't keep pushing back. I haven't met one that says "ok if that is your decision" with out pushing until you know how they feel before you make that decision. This had to be discussed a lot and no one ever told poor Joe.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Guess they are going to start using the "dementia excuse" now:

Biden and White House officials have said repeatedly that no military leaders advised him to leave a small military presence behind, with the president, himself, telling ABC News in August that "no one" recommended a 2,500 troop presence that he could "recall."

Hijinx

Milley said in his statement that he was just a military man and when the CIC gave an order he obeyed.
His actions when Trump was on the way out gave the lie to that story.

You better come up with something better than that ass-whole.