Anything going on Tomorrow?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Appy, boy is coming to your place today to do the gates. he's gonna be bringing my CAR :shocking:
what time do you guys want to meet? I'm suppose to pick kid-lit up at 11, but i'll see if she can stay a bit longer at her friends.

Hey Horselady, Appy's trails are nice. Appy do you think you have room for parking for busterduck, me and horselady's rigs?

BTW, the property around my place we've been riding has been sold. they're gonna develop it with between 5-15 houses. won't effect me, it's beyond the burm, and not down our lane, but towards the front area nearer to 235.

we can still ride the other side of the driveway, into county property. just gotta cut the trails into there.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cause i need my truck to haul the horse trailer. i don't use Rottncops truck if i can avoid it.

Oh and he had a mishap with the neighbor's daughter this week too in MY dualie :burning: BUT yesterday he managed to bang out much of the damage to the door part...i can still tell it's been bumped though. :frown:

He knows he's taking his life into his own hands driving my car.

what time do you want to go?? I'm ready!!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Dang I missed the Bus!!!! We did go to Oakridge and had a nice time. Once I hit the door in the morning I don't usually get back on the pooter till night now the weather is getting warmer, we're selling critters, and giving lessons. We will definitly be going to Manassas (sp?) Battlegrounds in the next few weeks. Probably on a Sunday, there is plenty of parking, it takes about 1 1/2 hr to get there, at least 3 hrs to do a short ride, and then grab a burger and head home. If anyone would like to caravan there and get aquainted with some of the wonderful trails there let me know. They have some of the most wonderful places to ride. There are a few roads crossings at busy streets so be sure your horse knows what "WHOA" means. It is mostly dirt with a few gravel roads that have softer edges to go along.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HorseLady said:
Dang I missed the Bus!!!! We did go to Oakridge and had a nice time. Once I hit the door in the morning I don't usually get back on the pooter till night now the weather is getting warmer, we're selling critters, and giving lessons. We will definitly be going to Manassas (sp?) Battlegrounds in the next few weeks. Probably on a Sunday, there is plenty of parking, it takes about 1 1/2 hr to get there, at least 3 hrs to do a short ride, and then grab a burger and head home. If anyone would like to caravan there and get aquainted with some of the wonderful trails there let me know. They have some of the most wonderful places to ride. There are a few roads crossings at busy streets so be sure your horse knows what "WHOA" means. It is mostly dirt with a few gravel roads that have softer edges to go along.
OK post when you go. I've only got one butt, so it takes time to get everyone in condition....rode the redhead gaited girl with Appy this afternoon and still had some time to hop up on the dalmation and get little one on her welshie for a nice bareback ride to visit the neighbors. :biggrin: LOVE IT!!