AOC asks DHS chief if he saw Images of her violent rape by DHS employees

Sapidus

After a week fielding racist attacks from President Donald Trump, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan about the whereabouts of Border Patrol agents who threatened her in a secret Facebook group.

. . .

"Did you see the posts planning physical harm to myself and Congresswoman Escobar?" Ocasio-Cortez asked McAleenan. "Yes," he answered. "And I directed an investigation within reading the article."

"Did you see the images of officers circulating photoshop images of my violent rape?" Ocasio-Cortez continued. "Yes I did," McAleenan responded.

McAleenan did not specifically say whether those Border Patrol agents were still on the job after Ocasio-Cortez questioned whether they were still "responsible for the safety of migrant women and children."

So in 2019 a congress woman being attacked by the president is being threatened with rape and hatred direct at her and people still wonder why a woman might not come forward with sexual assault accusations.

This_person

After a week fielding racist attacks from President Donald Trump, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan about the whereabouts of Border Patrol agents who threatened her in a secret Facebook group.

. . .

"Did you see the posts planning physical harm to myself and Congresswoman Escobar?" Ocasio-Cortez asked McAleenan. "Yes," he answered. "And I directed an investigation within reading the article."

"Did you see the images of officers circulating photoshop images of my violent rape?" Ocasio-Cortez continued. "Yes I did," McAleenan responded.

McAleenan did not specifically say whether those Border Patrol agents were still on the job after Ocasio-Cortez questioned whether they were still "responsible for the safety of migrant women and children."

So in 2019 a congress woman being attacked by the president is being threatened with rape and hatred direct at her and people still wonder why a woman might not come forward with sexual assault accusations.

Susan Collins has the same questions for the Democrats who threatened her with rape if she voted for Kavanaugh

This is the legacy of violence from the left

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So you have a problem with Freedom of Speech ?

if something illegal was done, there should be prosecution, otherwise find some outrage elsewhere .....

Progressive's have been threatening rape and murder of Conservative Women for yrs now

This_person

So you have a problem with Freedom of Speech ?

if something illegal was done, there should be prosecution, otherwise find some outrage elsewhere .....

Progressive's have been threatening rape and murder of Conservative Women for yrs now
Not to mention actually raping their friends cough CLINTON-WEINER

littlelady

God bless the USA

Now Maher is hoping for a recession to get Trump. This crap is very sick, y’all. It is not a game. And, all the ones that speak out like this must think they are untouchable. Well, they are not. They will be affected by the crap they spew, and I hope they smother in it. Maher is not funny, and sucks as a comedian.

Bill Maher: Recession ‘Worth It’ To Prevent Trump Winning
Comedian Bill Maher of HBO, a wealthy man who will most likely never experience economic hardship for as long as he lives, now actively hopes that people lose their jobs, having their lives completely upended by way of a recession so that President Trump loses the 2020 election.
www.dailywire.com www.dailywire.com

Last edited: