AOC - Explodes After Learning Her 'Unfavorable' Rating Has Skyrocketed

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Half of U.S. adults were unfamiliar with or had no opinion of her in September after her seismic primary win over the summer, but that figure has shrunk to 29% today," Gallup reported. "But the increased visibility has not improved her overall standing with Americans."

In September, Ocasio-Cortez's "favorable" vs "unfavorable" rating was nearly deadlocked at 24% and 26% respectively, now it stands at 31% and 41% respectively.

Gallup further noted that Ocasio-Cortez's favorable rating was "underwater" among the majority of groups and was only viewed as favorable among 56% of Democrats.

"The congresswoman is viewed negatively by most Republicans, of whom 73% have an unfavorable view of her -- up from 52% in September," Gallup added. "Ocasio-Cortez is also underwater in her net favorable ratings among men (-24), whites (-24) and adults aged 55 and older (-22)."

Cue Transporter Rant .... 4 ... 3 .. 2 . 1

Hijinx

It seems to me this is saying that most people gave her the benefit of the doubt as they would to most rookies.
And then she removed the doubt.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
AOC has some good (but raw) persuasion skills. But she can't close the deal (at least, not yet). Not because her skills are raw, but because she is not very clever (IQ wise), has no sense of humor, apparently is quite thin-skinned, and has no real-life achievements to rest her laurels upon (which is why I suspect she's so thin-skinned).

Let's continue to encourage her to open her air hole, provide us with another 20 or so months of comedic relief/stupification, and then enjoy consigning her to the dust bin of pop history.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.. but because she is not very clever (IQ wise), has no sense of humor, apparently is quite thin-skinned, and has no real-life achievements to rest her laurels upon (which is why I suspect she's so thin-skinned).

--- End of line (MCP)

she has no talent ... she is managed, and falls on her face like Obama used to when he went off teleprompter