AOC Off The Rails

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC: ‘Southern States Are Not Red States, They’re Suppressed States,’ Must Be Liberated To ‘Heal’ USA

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) claimed without evidence during an hour-long Instagram post Tuesday that Southern states are not “red states,” but rather “suppressed states” that need to be liberated to “heal” America.

“That’s what we got to do. We got to organize. And I think what we saw in Georgia is a really good example with black women leading the way, with multiracial and multicultural organizations leading the way, um, they proved that southern states are not red states,” she claimed. “They are suppressed states. Which means the only way that our country is going to heal is through the actual liberation of southern states, the actual liberation of the poor, the actual liberation of working people—from economic, social, and racial oppression. That’s the only way. That’s the only way.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ocasio-Cortez Fumes At Cruz, Hawley: ‘Get Out,’ ‘You Do Not Belong’ Here, ‘You’ll Never Be President’

“And so, I want to be clear to Senator Ted Cruz, you do not belong in the United States Senate. I want to be clear to Senator Josh Hawley, you do not belong in the United States Senate,” AOC ranted in an hour-long Instagram Live video. “You do not belong in any democratically elected seat when you don’t, when you do not believe that that election was even legitimate, according to your self-serving claims. So get out.”

“If they had any shred of integrity, any shred of integrity about their claims, their lies really, but their claims about this election, they would take off their pin and turn it in,” she continued. “But this isn’t about the truth to them. This is about if they want to be president in 2024. Let me give you a sneak peak. You will never be president. You will never command the respect of this country. Ever. Ever. And you should resign. So should every member of Congress that voted to overturn the results of our election.”

WATCH:

AOC to @tedcruz & @HawleyMO: “You do not belong in the United States Senate … you should resign” pic.twitter.com/qB5FE0iGsd
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 13, 2021

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That bartender chick is pretty high and mighty. I would love to see Cruz or Hawley make a run in 2024 and win just to rub her nose in it. Crazy bartender...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Every time she speaks I wonder how much time she spend on her knees to get her college degree.
And I don't mean scrubbing floors.

BOP

Ocasio-Cortez Fumes At Cruz, Hawley: ‘Get Out,’ ‘You Do Not Belong’ Here, ‘You’ll Never Be President’

“And so, I want to be clear to Senator Ted Cruz, you do not belong in the United States Senate. I want to be clear to Senator Josh Hawley, you do not belong in the United States Senate,” AOC ranted in an hour-long Instagram Live video. “You do not belong in any democratically elected seat when you don’t, when you do not believe that that election was even legitimate, according to your self-serving claims. So get out.”

“If they had any shred of integrity, any shred of integrity about their claims, their lies really, but their claims about this election, they would take off their pin and turn it in,” she continued. “But this isn’t about the truth to them. This is about if they want to be president in 2024. Let me give you a sneak peak. You will never be president. You will never command the respect of this country. Ever. Ever. And you should resign. So should every member of Congress that voted to overturn the results of our election.”

WATCH:
Isn't that what the left said about Trump? "You'll never be President!"

Also: friend girl is looking a little rough around the edges.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ocasio-Cortez later suggested that there was some sort of conspiracy that had taken place because something “was wrong from the inside” and that there were “acts of betrayal” by law enforcement that she claims led to her not knowing if an officer was “there to help you or to harm you.”

“It was an extremely traumatizing event, and it is not an exaggeration to say that many, many members of the House were nearly assassinated,” she claimed. “It’s just not an exaggeration to say that at all. We were very lucky that things happened within certain minutes that allowed members to escape the House floor unharmed. But, many of us nearly and narrowly escaped death and it’s also extremely traumatizing. And what was also traumatizing was how unsettling that day was because there was a sense that something was wrong, and obviously with the violence, but there was a sense that something was wrong from the inside.”

“As we saw, there were members of Capitol Police who were quite heroic, you know, we have many officers, and, you know, there were also black and brown officers that were confronting white supremacists, and putting themselves, not just to protect members, but they put themselves in harms way on the front line, facing the racist violence of white supremacists ordered by Donald Trump to attack the Capitol,” she claimed. “And so there were those acts of heroism, but, next to that, there was also acts of betrayal. And, to run, in the Capitol, in our nation’s capital, and not know if an officer is there to help you or to harm you is also quite traumatizing.”

herb749

Ocasio-Cortez later suggested that there was some sort of conspiracy that had taken place because something “was wrong from the inside” and that there were “acts of betrayal” by law enforcement that she claims led to her not knowing if an officer was “there to help you or to harm you.”

“It was an extremely traumatizing event, and it is not an exaggeration to say that many, many members of the House were nearly assassinated,” she claimed. “It’s just not an exaggeration to say that at all. We were very lucky that things happened within certain minutes that allowed members to escape the House floor unharmed. But, many of us nearly and narrowly escaped death and it’s also extremely traumatizing. And what was also traumatizing was how unsettling that day was because there was a sense that something was wrong, and obviously with the violence, but there was a sense that something was wrong from the inside.”

“As we saw, there were members of Capitol Police who were quite heroic, you know, we have many officers, and, you know, there were also black and brown officers that were confronting white supremacists, and putting themselves, not just to protect members, but they put themselves in harms way on the front line, facing the racist violence of white supremacists ordered by Donald Trump to attack the Capitol,” she claimed. “And so there were those acts of heroism, but, next to that, there was also acts of betrayal. And, to run, in the Capitol, in our nation’s capital, and not know if an officer is there to help you or to harm you is also quite traumatizing.”

She needs to quit if she thinks this way. Find a nice quiet convent.

Hijinx

The only place her ignorance is laughed at is in this forum and maybe a few others that may exist.
Her people are listening to her every word with baited breathe.
They are eating this sht up and she knows it. That's why she is doing it.

When Nancy dies in office in her dotage, this woman will be Speaker of the House.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Her people are listening to her every word with baited breathe.
They are eating this sht up and she knows it. That's why she is doing it.

Of course. The overlords propped that girl up and made her a star - she's the Kylie Jenner of politics <--I can't take credit for that, I heard it somewhere. Plucked this bartender out of obscurity and groomed her to be a social media influencer. Put her on TV and did magazine pieces on her, hammered it home every minute of every day that she was a political superstar, and because so many in this country are no-life losers they glommed onto her PR campaign and now hang on her every word.

There's a saying: in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. I heard that first when I was a teenager and as I became an adult the meaning sunk in as I saw abject mediocrity - or less - being lauded as the best and brightest.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I heard it somewhere. Plucked this bartender out of obscurity and groomed her to be a social media influencer.

There was a Casting Call

BOP

AOC or David Hogg?