AOC - SAYS U.S. IS 'RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER'

This_person

Just a statement of fact. If you think a cold is the same as aids you are retarded.
Just like if you think "concentration camp, because 'Never Again' needs to mean something" is the same as "internment camp". Pretty fukking stupid to think those are the same.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Just a statement of fact. If you think a cold is the same as aids you are retarded.
You don't even know me. So to claim it's a fact (that I am "retarded") is more than a bit of a stretch. It may be an opinion and/or you may disagree with my view, but it can hardly be a fact. It's also incredibly insensitive to the mentally handicapped to use the term so flippantly.

I like to trade in conversation and discussion. You? Apparently, not so much. It appears your stock in trade is the schoolyard bully.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

You don't even know me. So to claim it's a fact (that I am "retarded") is more than a bit of a stretch. It may be an opinion and/or you may disagree with my view, but it can hardly be a fact. It's also incredibly insensitive to the mentally handicapped to use the term so flippantly.

I like to trade in conversation and discussion. You? Apparently, not so much. It appears your stock in trade is the schoolyard bully.

--- End of line (MCP)
I don’t need to know you. You are qualifying yourself. If you think a cold is the same as aids you are retarded. Now I don’t believe you really think that, but You know you better than I do

If you take offense at the term I can forward you the form to report your butthurt :yay:

Midnightrider

Dismissive Derision ..... I'm better than you are peon

Are You Positing from your mothers basement ... :sarcasm:
Says the idiot who can dish it out but not take it. But that’s ok, you actually live in moms basement. You are allowed to be sensitive

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:killingme

yeah ok ... are dishing nothing but lies

Sapidus

I can't believe you idiots are arguing over semantics when the fact that what are concentration camps without the extermination part are being set up to house humans in this country,

What a bunch of POS'S you Trump supporters are.

"Well hey we aren't tasing them in ovens so how dare you imply that"

You guys have some really low standards

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I can't believe you idiots are arguing over semantics when the fact that what are concentration camps without the extermination part are being set up to house humans in this country,

Better that we simply ship them right back over the border, you say? Instead of providing them with shelters and food, like we do now....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Who tazes people in ovens?

I'm fully in support of shutting down the incarcerations. Just shoot them at the border and leave them for the buzzards.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Because American is NOT Running Concentration Camps You are being Hyperbolic and LYING

But hey don't take the dictionary definition or the Encyclopedia Britannica Article description.,

concentration camp
noun
Definition of concentration camp

: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard —used especially in reference to camps created by the Nazis in World War II for the internment and persecution of Jews and other prisoners

The Nazi soldiers hauled [Mordechai] Strigler off to a concentration camp, and carved swastikas into his cheeks and forehead with a razor blade. Over the next five years, he was sent from one concentration camp or slave-labor camp to another.— David Remnick

She ended up dying in a concentration camp, just a few months before she would have been liberated.— Marilyn Reynolds

The V2 killed thousands of British civilians while 20,000 concentration campinmates died as slave labourers during its manufacture in the closing stages of the second world war.— Anna Tomforde et al.— see also DEATH CAMP

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons.

During war, civilians have been concentrated in camps to prevent them from engaging in guerrilla warfare or providing aid to enemy forces or simply as a means of terrorizing the populace into submission. During the South African War (1899–1902) the British confined noncombatants of the republics of Transvaal and Cape Colony in concentration camps. Another instance of interning noncombatant civilians occurred shortly after the outbreak of hostilities between Japan and the United States (December 7, 1941), when more than 100,000 Japanese and Japanese-Americans on the West Coast were taken into custody and placed in camps in the interior.

Political concentration camps instituted primarily to reinforce the state’s control have been established in various forms under many totalitarian regimes—most extensively in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. To a considerable extent, the camps served as the special prisons of the secret police. Nazi concentration camps were under the administration of the SS; forced-labour camps of the Soviet Union were operated by a succession of organizations beginning in 1917 with the Cheka and ending in the early 1990s with the KGB.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp/media/1/130884/58216

Midnightrider

Because American is NOT Running Concentration Camps You are being Hyperbolic and LYING

But hey don't take the dictionary definition or the Encyclopedia Britannica Article description.,

concentration camp
noun
Definition of concentration camp

: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard —used especially in reference to camps created by the Nazis in World War II for the internment and persecution of Jews and other prisoners

The Nazi soldiers hauled [Mordechai] Strigler off to a concentration camp, and carved swastikas into his cheeks and forehead with a razor blade. Over the next five years, he was sent from one concentration camp or slave-labor camp to another.— David Remnick

She ended up dying in a concentration camp, just a few months before she would have been liberated.— Marilyn Reynolds

The V2 killed thousands of British civilians while 20,000 concentration campinmates died as slave labourers during its manufacture in the closing stages of the second world war.— Anna Tomforde et al.— see also DEATH CAMP

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons.

During war, civilians have been concentrated in camps to prevent them from engaging in guerrilla warfare or providing aid to enemy forces or simply as a means of terrorizing the populace into submission. During the South African War (1899–1902) the British confined noncombatants of the republics of Transvaal and Cape Colony in concentration camps. Another instance of interning noncombatant civilians occurred shortly after the outbreak of hostilities between Japan and the United States (December 7, 1941), when more than 100,000 Japanese and Japanese-Americans on the West Coast were taken into custody and placed in camps in the interior.

Political concentration camps instituted primarily to reinforce the state’s control have been established in various forms under many totalitarian regimes—most extensively in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. To a considerable extent, the camps served as the special prisons of the secret police. Nazi concentration camps were under the administration of the SS; forced-labour camps of the Soviet Union were operated by a succession of organizations beginning in 1917 with the Cheka and ending in the early 1990s with the KGB.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp/media/1/130884/58216
Hey dumb ass, your first definition includes refugee camps. You really should read crap before you post it

This_person

What a bunch of POS'S you Trump supporters are.

You guys have some really low standards
Now, see, I addressed this very thought earlier - calling them concentration camps (whether the intent to invoke the Nazis or not) is really just stupid. They do not in any way resemble the definition of a concentration camp - Nazi or not. So, thank you for moving the conversation on to show how stupid the statement is without having to invoke Godwin.

This_person

Hey dumb ass, your first definition includes refugee camps. You really should read crap before you post it
We do not have refugees in camps. What are you even talking about? We put some illegal aliens in detention facilities. We do not put refugees under armed guard (another part of that same definition) in camps.

Sapidus

Now, see, I addressed this very thought earlier - calling them concentration camps (whether the intent to invoke the Nazis or not) is really just stupid. They do not in any way resemble the definition of a concentration camp - Nazi or not. So, thank you for moving the conversation on to show how stupid the statement is without having to invoke Godwin.

How come you didnt tell that to Joe Arpaio when he was running concentration camps?

Arpaio claimed later he was joking about the blazing hot outdoor compound in which Army surplus tents housed arrested individuals and low-level offenders outside the Durango Jail for 24 years.

But since when is any reference to a concentration camp funny?

Then, when he was pressed on the issue by a reporter from the Guardian, Arpaio doubled down, saying, “But even if it was a concentration camp, what difference does it make? I still survived. I still kept getting re-elected.”

Where was the outrage then?

Where was it for the 24 years the sheriff’s self-proclaimed "concentration camp" was in operation?

If anything, it was just the opposite.

Sapidus

We do not have refugees in camps. What are you even talking about? We put some illegal aliens in detention facilities. We do not put refugees under armed guard (another part of that same definition) in camps.

People claiming asylum in our country due to fleeing violence are the exact definition of refuges you stone fruit

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
People claiming asylum in our country due to fleeing violence are the exact definition of refuges you stone fruit

Except moron.....over 90% of them do not qualify for asylum....

But soon they won't even be allowed on this side while their bogus asylum claims are reviewed. Problem solved.