AOC - SAYS U.S. IS 'RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why Do They Hate Children? AOC, Wayfair Employees Blast Trump for Ordering Comfy Beds for Migrant Children

Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to have hit a fever pitch. In the past few weeks, Mexico has done more to solve the migrant crisis than Democrats in Congress have. Liberals, who had no problem with kids in cages during the Obama years, have decided this is the outrage of the moment, and their faux outrage is so strong that when the Trump administration placed a $200,000 order for bedroom furniture at Wayfair, they decided to try to stop the sale. That’s right. These enlightened liberals hate Trump so much they are trying to stop the sale of bedroom furniture to children.

Naturally, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, fresh off her concentration camp comment debacle, has weighed in, offering support to Wayfair employees planning to participate in the walkout.

Sapidus

Sapidus?? Still waiting.... :tap:

No one is coming to join the concentration camps you ignoramus. They are escaping violence, rape and murder which in many cases spring forth from US policy toward those countries,

They are seeking asylum while assuming the supposedly greatest nation on earth would treat them like human beings

Sapidus

So, is it your contention we should throw out the constitution and live under strict Judeo-Christian law? Or, are you trying (and failing miserably) to be edgy and provocative?

No. You are the one who brings up the bible and religion when talking about how they should factor into a woman right to make her own health care decisions.

Hypocrite

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No one is coming to join the concentration camps you ignoramus. They are escaping violence, rape and murder which in many cases spring forth from US policy toward those countries,

Perhaps their energy would be better spent avoiding this racist hell hole and fixing their own ####-####. :jet:

Sapidus

Oh, I see, you're saying my argument that them not bringing soap and toothpaste on a thousand+ mile trek shows they don't seem to choose to think they "need" it because they didn't have it themselves is the same thing as saying they must mean they don't need food if they're hungry. A stupid argument, because the implication of your argument/analogy back is that I'm saying if someone does not have a Bugatti it proves they don't need a Bugatti, whereas your position would necessarily be that if they don't have a Bugatti that proves they need it.

Neither of those is actually true - it doesn't mean they don't need food if they're hungry, and it doesn't mean they do need a Bugatti if they don't have one. Just like it doesn't mean they need food by virtue of not having it.

Soap is a pretty important thing for hygiene, but if they don't already have it then they probably don't value it the way our culture does. Food, on the other hand, is not a cultural thing - it is a requirement for existence.

I just don't understand why the Democrats in Congress felt the need to not properly fund to supply things like this.

A lot of diseases have nothing to do with hygiene. But, I'm guessing you are an anti-vaxxer if you don't think their lack of proper medical records and previous treatment status is a concern for us. You know vaccines are important, right? And, you know they don't have the same level of vaccinations we do, right? So....which side are you on - vaccines are good and important, or vaccines don't matter?

You know a lot that isn't true, don't you? I don't parrot anyone's form, and the faux need here is the one for them to come here illegally.

So you agree that they should pass the democratic bill currently in congress to send money to aid these children. Great. Glad we agree. Lets see if Trump does.

Why are you getting mad at me for showing you how stupid you sounded when you said someone who lacks something obviously doesnt require it.

If they didnt pack soap they must not need it. Why didnt they just pack a bunch of money then? a ton of food and water for the journey, antibiotics, how about a weapon, what about a sleeping bag and a pillow? Why didnt they just get an uber to drive them?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why didnt they just pack a bunch of money then?

The do!... because how much it costs them to be transported here. The coyotes charge them thousands of dollars to become part of a smuggled group.

The nearly 2,000-mile trip had already cost Mr. Cruz’s family more than $6,000 and brought him within sight of Brownsville, Tex. The remaining 500 miles to Houston — terrain prowled by the United States Border Patrol as well as the state and local police — would set them back another $6,500

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/30/world/smuggling-illegal-immigration-costs.html

Sapidus

Sad that this traitor is being treated better than children.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.35.20 PM.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 79

MiddleGround

They are seeking asylum while assuming the supposedly greatest nation on earth would treat them like human beings

Yet... the supposed "concentration camps" are running their showers just like all you good little idiots keep spewing AND..... they keep on coming to be put into them even though they know damn well those "concentration camps" are running at full bore!

So.... why do they keep coming even though your modern day fuhrer is keeping the Cyclon B steaming at those "concentration camps?"

Sapidus

Yet... the supposed "concentration camps" are running their showers just like all you good little idiots keep spewing AND..... they keep on coming to be put into them even though they know damn well those "concentration camps" are running at full bore!

So.... why do they keep coming even though your modern day fuhrer is keeping the Cyclon B steaming at those "concentration camps?"

Are you drunk or dumb? or both?

"Why didnt this filthy jews just leave Germany if they didnt want to be put in camps? Why didnt those japs go back to japan if they didnt want to be put in camps?"

You re sounding awful racist

This_person

No. You are the one who brings up the bible and religion when talking about how they should factor into a woman right to make her own health care decisions.

Hypocrite
I've never once done that. In fact, I make it a point to expressly say that my position is purely secular. Just like I make it a point to show I am aware she has the right to her own health decisions, but not to kill someone else she willingly created inside her body. I've pointed out explicitly that the idea of abortion in my religious views is very different from my views on abortion in a secular sense, but that I do not want religion deciding any factor of our government because if we allow the first amendment to be scrapped it is very likely not going to be MY religious views that are used as the guideposts.

And, I haven't brought up religion with respect to the immigration issue - YOU did by posting a couple of cherry-picked bible verses someone told you about. That makes, let's see, um, yep YOU the hypocrite.

MiddleGround

Are you drunk or dumb? or both?

It was your poster child for birth control that coined them as "concentration camps" (much to the dismay of the entire country of Poland and Germany.) Now, you don't want to own it? Typical non-thinking libtard.... speak your mind today, expect everyone to forget about it tomorrow.

Sapidus

I've never once done that. In fact, I make it a point to expressly say that my position is purely secular. Just like I make it a point to show I am aware she has the right to her own health decisions, but not to kill someone else she willingly created inside her body. I've pointed out explicitly that the idea of abortion in my religious views is very different from my views on abortion in a secular sense, but that I do not want religion deciding any factor of our government because if we allow the first amendment to be scrapped it is very likely not going to be MY religious views that are used as the guideposts.

And, I haven't brought up religion with respect to the immigration issue - YOU did by posting a couple of cherry-picked bible verses someone told you about. That makes, let's see, um, yep YOU the hypocrite.

More lies from you

You cant say a woman should make her own health care decisions but not kill someone ( is there a full grown stanger inside her?)

You continue to show more compassion for a clump of cells that can't survive without being physically attached to a host for all its needs than you do for an actual living breathing , feeling , conscious, child.

You have no morals or ethics secular or religious

Sapidus

It was your poster child for birth control that coined them as "concentration camps" (much to the dismay of the entire country of Poland and Germany.) Now, you don't want to own it? Typical non-thinking libtard.... speak your mind today, expect everyone to forget about it tomorrow.

Im gonna guess its meth that makes you say this crap.

Coining the term implies she invented the words "Concentration camp" She merely called these camps what they are.

"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities"

Seems pretty apt according to the dictionary

This_person

So you agree that they should pass the democratic bill currently in congress to send money to aid these children. Great. Glad we agree. Lets see if Trump does.

Does it do something besides fund the humanitarian needs? Let me know when you look that up.

Why are you getting mad at me for showing you how stupid you sounded when you said someone who lacks something obviously doesnt require it.

A. I don't get mad. Dogs get mad. If I am upset, I get angry.
B. I don't get angry at you, because your opinion does not justify an emotional response in me.

If they didnt pack soap they must not need it. Why didnt they just pack a bunch of money then? a ton of food and water for the journey, antibiotics, how about a weapon, what about a sleeping bag and a pillow? Why didnt they just get an uber to drive them?
All good questions. Here's a couple more - why not just work on their home country? Why not show up at a port of entry and legally request asylum?

I read this thing one time that describes what one should do when in a really bad country:

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

It's worth those folk reading this and giving it a shot before they come here.