AOC suggests Nancy Pelosi is...(guess)

Sapidus

All of your continued obsession with AOC is pitiful.

"She takes up free rent in your head."

"You have AOC derangement syndrome"

Hypocrites

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side

House Democrats and their aides are quickly losing patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over her office's nonstop sparring with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other long-serving members, suggesting the speaker's dismissive comments toward her may represent the view of a growing section of the caucus.

“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday, succinctly summing up members' frustration.

The last straw, for some, was the lawmaker's claim that Pelosi was uniquely disrespectful to minority congresswomen. One senior lawmaker, who is black, scorched Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday for allegedly using the race card against the speaker, calling her comments "so inappropriate." Some lawmakers have even turned the tables, arguing that a group aligned with her is targeting black lawmakers for potential primary challenges in questioning those comments.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's pretty much what I meant when I said it's how her generation was raised, but the migraine wasn't letting me type much. Thanks for articulating that.

I didn’t know you suffered from migraines. My youngest bro has them. Sorry to hear that, sha. :huggy:

BOP

Attachments

• democrats who hate you.jpg
    democrats who hate you.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 127

PsyOps

Pixelated
All of your continued obsession with AOC is pitiful.

"She takes up free rent in your head."

"You have AOC derangement syndrome"

Hypocrites

I know right!? I mean this unassuming, quiet, shy little girl getting all of this unintended attention. :rolleyes: