AOC suggests Nancy Pelosi is...(guess)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

“But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

:roflmao:

The little bull wants to lock horns with the big bull.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Let's add this one:

And let's add this about the Democrat Party (wrt "The Squad" as The Hill article calls these four new Democrat members of Congress):

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

SamSpade

The little bull wants to lock horns with the big bull.

I've seen this too many times - some kid full of themselves takes on the boss, because they somehow think they got the position due
to - I don't know, age or seniority or something. They're oblivious to the fact that someone who thinks, behaves, acts or believes other than
they do must be inferior. Even I once fell prey to this when I was younger and made a disparaging comment about a grossly overweight
martial arts instructor - the kind of mistake you don't make twice.

Years ago, I used to love to watch "The Gong Show", especially the acts that would come out to get gonged on PURPOSE.
Some of the acts, it was much like those kids who came on "American Idol" though, convinced they were talented, when they didn't
have a chance. One girl came out, got gonged almost immediately, and then began to berate the judges, and asked Nell Carter if SHE
could do any better.

Now even I knew this was a huge mistake. A lot of people just knew her as a comedian, but back then even I knew she got her
career START on Broadway. She shrugged, came out and NAILED it and sent the obnoxious kid home. You could almost see the look
in Nell's face as if to say "ya think because I'm fat and funny that I can't sing? Take a powder, sweetheart".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
IMHO here slot will be deleted by the party bosses when redistricting takes place, and she no longer has her 'safe space'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone on Tucker gave an explanation that sounded about right. She said that AOC is of the generation that is extremely identity-oriented, and reflexively calls everything racist and sexist. They've also been taught that their opinions - no matter how ill-informed - are valuable, so when someone disagrees with them it can't possibly be because they're wrong; it must be that the disagree-er is racist and sexist.

My bigger problem is with Ilhan Omar and her antisemitism. She tweets regularly how much she hates Jewish people - her Twitter account really should be dinged for hate speech - and I can totally see her going the Hitler route. I also have a problem with Omar's hatred of America, which she also tweets about regularly.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My bigger problem is with Ilhan Omar and her antisemitism. She tweets regularly how much she hates Jewish people - her Twitter account really should be dinged for hate speech - and I can totally see her going the Hitler route. I also have a problem with Omar's hatred of America, which she also tweets about regularly.

Quite the little Quartet of Hate they've got going.

This_person

They've also been taught that their opinions - no matter how ill-informed - are valuable, so when someone disagrees with them it can't possibly be because they're wrong; it must be that the disagree-er is racist and sexist.

They're not worried about being right, and they'll tell you so. "I think that there's a lot of people more concerned with being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right." That was AOC just in January of this year.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Someone on Tucker gave an explanation that sounded about right. She said that AOC is of the generation that is extremely identity-oriented, and reflexively calls everything racist and sexist. They've also been taught that their opinions - no matter how ill-informed - are valuable, so when someone disagrees with them it can't possibly be because they're wrong; it must be that the disagree-er is racist and sexist.
When AOC made her death threat claims Young Master David Hogg and his seven assassination attempts statement immediately came to mind.

So I think you (and Tucker) are on to something. Would only add the idea that after they claim racism, sexism, etc. they immediately play the "I'm in mortal personal danger" card.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

BOP

That's pretty much what I meant when I said it's how her generation was raised, but the migraine wasn't letting me type much. Thanks for articulating that.