AOC The bartender and the Hypocrisy of the right

Sapidus

This_person

No one berates her for having been a bartender. The premise of the joke is fatally flawed.

She's berated for saying and doing idiotic things, thinking she's much more than she is - not for having been a bartender.

Sapidus

No one berates her for having been a bartender. The premise of the joke is fatally flawed.

She's berated for saying and doing idiotic things, thinking she's much more than she is - not for having been a bartender.

Yeah right. Many people on her including the board mommy have made fun of her for being a bartender liar

This_person

Yeah right. Many people on her including the board mommy have made fun of her for being a bartender liar
They make fun of her for not advancing past the mentality of a bar tender when she did get elected to Congress. She's not smart enough for the job she has, and it makes me wonder if she was smart enough to have been a bartender.

But, that's not making fun of her for being a bartender, that's acknowledging she's pretty stupid.

Sapidus

They make fun of her for not advancing past the mentality of a bar tender when she did get elected to Congress. She's not smart enough for the job she has, and it makes me wonder if she was smart enough to have been a bartender.

But, that's not making fun of her for being a bartender, that's acknowledging she's pretty stupid.

Liar. Many people have made fun of her for having been a bartender going so far as to stereotype all bartenders.

Just because FOX news tells you she is the boogeyman all you idiots jump on every word she says because a smart, motivated ,latina who knows how to use social media to inspire younger people terrifies you guys

This_person

Liar. Many people have made fun of her for having been a bartender going so far as to stereotype all bartenders.

I'd believe you, but you're not normally believable, Jussie. I haven't seen it on here. I think you're projecting.

Just because FOX news tells you she is the boogeyman all you idiots jump on every word she says because a smart, motivated ,latina who knows how to use social media to inspire younger people terrifies you guys

I'll agree she knows how to use social media (except, of course, when she's staging pictures of an event that never happened). But, she's not smart (maybe in comparison to you she is, but not anyone with a 2.5 or better high school GPA). Fox has told me nothing about her, so that just ain't true. I'm not sure what it is she's motivated about except rebellion against, well, everyone. I have no idea if she's a Latina, or even why that would be of any consequence in any way (unless, of course, neither her "dad" nor mom were - then it's likely an issue to her "dad"). Lastly, she does nothing to terrify me. I can't speak for everyone on this forum, but I've yet to see anyone terrified of her myself.

Sapidus

I'd believe you, but you're not normally believable, Jussie. I haven't seen it on here. I think you're projecting.

I'll agree she knows how to use social media (except, of course, when she's staging pictures of an event that never happened). But, she's not smart (maybe in comparison to you she is, but not anyone with a 2.5 or better high school GPA). Fox has told me nothing about her, so that just ain't true. I'm not sure what it is she's motivated about except rebellion against, well, everyone. I have no idea if she's a Latina, or even why that would be of any consequence in any way (unless, of course, neither her "dad" nor mom were - then it's likely an issue to her "dad"). Lastly, she does nothing to terrify me. I can't speak for everyone on this forum, but I've yet to see anyone terrified of her myself.

She sure takes up a lot of free room in your head without paying rent.

Seems like you've got AOC derangement syndrome.

Snowflake.

She was smart enough to get herself elected where she would have the power to make some actual change unlike you who just sits in a basement judging everyone.

I'd much rather her represent me than a conspiracy theory believing lunatic who blames everything on the clintons and excuses everything Trump does

This_person

She sure takes up a lot of free room in your head without paying rent.

Snowflake.

Nope, barely a tiny bit. I like to make fun of her because making fun of politicians with inflated egos is important to putting them in their place. That's why i berate president trump for his braggadocio, and AOC for her stupidity.

She was smart enough to get herself elected where she would have the power to make some actual change unlike you who just sits in a basement judging everyone.

I don't have a basement 😕 She was smart enough to run in a district that, I hear tell, would elect a glass of water if it was smart enough to put a (d) after it's name.

I'd much rather her represent me than a conspiracy theory believing lunatic who blames everything on the clintons and excuses everything Trump does

Well, see, she doesn't represent you, and Trump does. But, that you'd prefer her is indicative of your intelligence, not mine or Trump's.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just because FOX news tells you she is the boogeyman

all you idiots

Ad Hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

jump on every word she says

When she continually makes the most inane statements about various topics she obviously has NO Clue WTF she is talking about .... faking am emotional moment over an empty parking lot, telling BOLD FACED LIES About A Woman being told to drink from a toilet

because a smart, motivated,

she literally showed up for a Audition for the Justice Democrats over 10,000 people submitted nominations for ....
HER BROTHER SUBMITTED HER NOMINATION

AOC - did not Choose to RUN ... her brother submitted her NOMINATION and she was CHOSEN - Justice Democrats had a CASTING Call in the ROLE of Congress - A Puppet of Saikat Chakrabarti and Corben Trent

An Actress to play a part .... Scripted and Coached ... It is obvious when she gets off script, that is when she makes the dumbest statements imaginable

What Does her ethnicity have to do with the discussion ?

who knows how to use social media to inspire younger people

so much so Pelosi has told her to sit down and STFU

terrifies you guys

Sorry :shortbus: we are too busy laughing out asses off

as per usual you engage in lies, innuendo and hyperbole in a vain attempt to ascribe some fantasy motivations to people you disagree with

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Many people on her [sic] including the board mommy have made fun of her for being a bartender liar[.]
And now she is a Congressperson liar. That's the problem, not bootstrapping.

--- End of line (MCP)

glhs837

Power with Control

Not buying much with that. Hank Johnson was "smart enough to get elected" and that guys a flippin idiot. And I'm not being mean hear, he literally talks like he's got an IQ on the lower end of the scale. And yes, there are R congresscriiters who are just as unintelligent.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Snowflake.

Ad Hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

She was smart enough to get herself elected

Not So Skippy .....
She was 'cast' in the role of Congressional Candidate Recruited by Cenk Uygur's Justice Democrats to Play a Part

Alexandra Rojas of the Justice Democrats says as much JD held a CASTING CALL ...

where she would have the power to make some actual change unlike you who just sits in a basement judging everyone.

Be Specific how much POWER does a Member of Congress have

CPUSA

No. we make fun of her for being a typical Congressional Liar...and completely ignorant
You know, the type of loser that YOU consider a hero!! :killingme:roflmao::killingme:killingme