AOC - Wants To Run A Train

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ocasio-Cortez complained in the interview that the media was "focusing on taking quotes out of context or manipulating them or making it seem as though I said things that I didn’t say."

[clip]

Multiple online dictionaries that provide definitions for slang terms state that "run train" means to "to gangbang" someone with "several" other people.

Former law enforcement officials weighed in on Ocasio-Cortez's statement and verified that "run train" does, in fact, refer to violent sexual activity.

".@AOC is trivializing a term (‘Run-Train’) used by murderous gangs like MS-13 to describe their tactic of brutally gang-raping women," former NYPD officer John Cardillo tweeted.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42286/ocasio-cortez-uses-violent-sexual-term-describe-ryan-saavedra

yeah i'm not buying it .... running a train is a gang bang

TCROW

I’m well aware of the sexual meaning, but the term “run train” has been used in video gaming for a while, most recently as far as the games I play in Call of Duty: MWII. Granted, I’d guess the sexual connotation has been around longer, but it’s far from the only use/definition of that term.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I loved the comment "AOC: Ribbed condoms. . .don't even taste like ribs"

littlelady

God bless the USA
I loved the comment "AOC: Ribbed condoms. . .don't even taste like ribs"

I showed it to hub, and he wanted me to forward, so he could post it. Then, he said never mind. He and I are sick of the pol bs, but that meme is very funny! :lol: Sums up the behavior of our current pol system. God bless America.

Hijinx

I showed it to hub, and he wanted me to forward, so he could post it. Then, he said never mind. He and I are sick of the pol bs, but that meme is very funny! :lol: Sums up the behavior of our current pol system. God bless America.

I thought the sexual term was to pull the train.
Sexually, with her, it would be a very short train. She is one of the Lee Sisters.

Clem72

I’m well aware of the sexual meaning, but the term “run train” has been used in video gaming for a while, most recently as far as the games I play in Call of Duty: MWII. Granted, I’d guess the sexual connotation has been around longer, but it’s far from the only use/definition of that term.

I have been an avid game player since likely long before you were born (on my TRS-80 and Intellivision in the 70s), and I play more than ever in my semi-retirement. And yes, I have played most of the CoD games (including Modern Warefare series).

Despite the fact that even though the "gaming" image is improving among women, there is no chance in hell a 29 year old women from the Bronx who worked as a bartender and who must be extremely comfortable with coarse language used that phrase intending an obscure secondary meaning that evolved from 12 year olds yelling obscenities at each other playing an online game. And the version of that phrase used in online gaming still originated with the sexual slang term, it's just evolved as obviously you can't actually rape people in these games (but you can shoot them or complete whatever mission objective you have. So where once upon a time you might have said "come on guys, let's kick their ass this time" it has evolved to "come on guys, let run train on these mother####ers". Also note, you can't #### mothers in these games either, and if Ocasio uses that phrase she is also not likely referencing Call of Duty.

TCROW

I have been an avid game player since likely long before you were born (on my TRS-80 and Intellivision in the 70s), and I play more than ever in my semi-retirement. And yes, I have played most of the CoD games (including Modern Warefare series).

Despite the fact that even though the "gaming" image is improving among women, there is no chance in hell a 29 year old women from the Bronx who worked as a bartender and who must be extremely comfortable with coarse language used that phrase intending an obscure secondary meaning that evolved from 12 year olds yelling obscenities at each other playing an online game. And the version of that phrase used in online gaming still originated with the sexual slang term, it's just evolved as obviously you can't actually rape people in these games (but you can shoot them or complete whatever mission objective you have. So where once upon a time you might have said "come on guys, let's kick their ass this time" it has evolved to "come on guys, let run train on these mother####ers". Also note, you can't #### mothers in these games either, and if Ocasio uses that phrase she is also not likely referencing Call of Duty.

I dunno. I started using the term after a couple of USMC service vets (Gulf War era) with whom I play online games started using it. I figured they learned it while fighting wars. I think the term’s non gang-bang meaning is more widespread than you’re willing to recognize. I don’t think this gal has to be a gamer to have picked up on the colloquial use of the term.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have been an avid game player since likely long before you were born (on my TRS-80 and Intellivision in the 70s), and I play more than ever in my semi-retirement

:yay:

Our 1st Console was PONG ... the 2nd Intelivivison

glhs837

Power with Control
:yay:

Our 1st Console was PONG ... the 2nd Intelivivison

Yeah, man!!!! We were too poor to afford a "real" computer like a TRS-80, but I did play with the one on the counter at the local radio shack. Tape drive meant you could LOAD PROGRAMS!!!!!! We did get Pong and Intellivison after a couple years. Our high school had a "high speed" connections to the mainframe not far away at Bentley University, the Commodore terminals could run Zork.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Our high school had a "high speed" connections to the mainframe not far away at Bentley University, the Commodore terminals could run Zork.

My high school had Acoustic MODEMS, we dialed into the 'mainframe' at PG Community College HP Terminals and Time Share Basic

... otherwise my 'Data Processing Class' used Trash 80 III's in a serial network

10 I=0
20 PRINT CHR$(PEEK(I));
30 I=I+1
40 GOTO 20

or use RND to randomize the characters displayed