AOL Email Outages

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Random, spotty outages, big concentration in DC, Baltimore, Philly. I never would have noticed, but I was expecting an email and never got it. I usually use the POP server access from Thunderbird, so logged on via web access. Even that had issues, but finally managed to get in. Lots of complaints on social media.

Grumpy

I've been dropping connection all day on Xfinity, usually my connection is solid with very little drops.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
AOL?..

Did the space-time continuum reset to 1997?
:lol: AOL serves a huge number of email accounts. When Verizon went out of the email biz, the accounts all went to AOL. I have a Verizon.net address, but it's on an AOL server.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've been dropping connection all day on Xfinity, usually my connection is solid with very little drops.
I can't keep my DSL online, it's off more than on. Cannot wait to get StarLink and ditch Verizon forever.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I noticed that today with our web-based software at work. UGH, it was aggravating.

black dog

Free America
:lol: AOL serves a huge number of email accounts. When Verizon went out of the email biz, the accounts all went to AOL. I have a Verizon.net address, but it's on an AOL server.

I have had an account from version one floppy baby 92-93.
My son still uses his from 15-16 years ago for certin things. Aol had great parental controls when he was little.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You still mad bro from being kicked out of the chat rooms and alt binaries news groups?
Those were the days! Do those still exist? (I have no idea these days)

The little Karen-a** babies of the FB and Twitter world would just curl up into a fetus position and start convulsing with fear today if they visited one of those! :jet: :killingme

black dog

Free America
Those were the days! Do those still exist? (I have no idea these days)

The little Karen-a** babies of the FB and Twitter world would just curl up into a fetus position and start convulsing with fear today if they visited one of those! :jet: :killingme
I dont know? God what loads of fun.
The kids playing Call to Duty on Xbox live have thicker skin than the liberal Karens in America.