AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s blustery myths on hurricanes, income

transporter

As always...some good stuff. Although since it contains actual facts, I doubt anyone on here will bother to read it.

BTW...for those whose still don't understand what actual journalism is...this piece is a good example. It points out errors by Trump and Obama and a Dem Senator. Trump gets the most play as he should...the man lies every time he opens he mouth or uses his thumbs...

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s blustery myths on hurricanes, income

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you think because it has "fact" in the title, it's an actual fact?

You're so cute. :cheekpinch:

See, this is what you progs don't understand: it's played out. You've cried wolf so many times that you could say the sun will rise in the east and nobody would believe you. So I won't be reading your progblog because I'm tired of being lied to by you people.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BTW ... for those whose still don't understand what actual journalism is ... this piece is a good example.

:killingmg :lol: :lmao: AP and Fact Check in the same sentence ...

It points out errors by Trump and Obama and a Dem Senator. Trump gets the most play as he should ... the man lies every time he opens he mouth or uses his thumbs ...

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION