AP FACT CHECK: Trump legal team’s batch of false vote claims

CPUSA

What media are you talking about? The Trump campaign, who has now distanced themselves from Sidney Powell? Or Rush Limbaugh, who also thought the press conference was a big load of nothing?
Well, let's start with the Trump campaign...they are NOT the NEWS media. They are a POLITICAL CAMPAIGN...what is your advanced degree in? What was the name of that accredited College you attended?...Might want to seek financial compensation PintoVega. They scammed you, genius.

Then again, the "News" programs that you watch are infested with former Political Operatives from the Clinton, Obama & Clinton campaigns, so I can understand your confusion

Now on to Rush...again, NOT NEWS MEDIA...RADIO TALK SHOW...
Would you like some help in filing that lawsuit against that accredited College? From what you post, I doubt you can handle filling out a merchandise return slip at Wal Mart, much less a legal filing.

SkylarkTempest

Well, let's start with the Trump campaign...they are NOT the NEWS media. They are a POLITICAL CAMPAIGN...what is your advanced degree in? What was the name of that accredited College you attended?...Might want to seek financial compensation PintoVega. They scammed you, genius.

Then again, the "News" programs that you watch are infested with former Political Operatives from the Clinton, Obama & Clinton campaigns, so I can understand your confusion

Now on to Rush...again, NOT NEWS MEDIA...RADIO TALK SHOW...
Would you like some help in filing that lawsuit against that accredited College? From what you post, I doubt you can handle filling out a merchandise return slip at Wal Mart, much less a legal filing.

Jeez, lady, you're so tedious. You're not following the plot here. Let me explain it to you...professorially...

Your post accused me of parroting thoughts from the mainstream media. I countered by demonstrating that I could have just as easily gotten my information from the Trump campaign or the king of conservative propaganda. The fact that neither source was mainstream media isn't an oversight, it's the whole point! If I'm a political slave, then I'm just parroting the thoughts of the right.

Tell me honestly, are you just trying to troll me, or did you ACTUALLY not understand that? (I would hope, in my heart of hearts, that you did understand.)

CPUSA

Jeez, lady, you're so tedious. You're not following the plot here. Let me explain it to you...professorially...

Your post accused me of parroting thoughts from the mainstream media. I countered by demonstrating that I could have just as easily gotten my information from the Trump campaign or the king of conservative propaganda. The fact that neither source was mainstream media isn't an oversight, it's the whole point! If I'm a political slave, then I'm just parroting the thoughts of the right.

Tell me honestly, are you just trying to troll me, or did you ACTUALLY not understand that? (I would hope, in my heart of hearts, that you did understand.)
See, that's the problem with you sexually dysphoric College Marxists. You can't even stay focused on the topics at hand and when you're called out on it, you try & sound all professorial and still end up sounding remedial. I said you were parroting NEWS MEDIA & you couldn't even cite FOX News, Newsmax, OANN....it was quite simple, really...and you failed at it. Again, want some help with that filing? I really think you need it...

And then wonder why everybody looks at you & either laughs or offers pity....

If you can't follow simple instruction, how do you plan on explaining anything? You just aren't capable of such tasks..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That’s essentially what I just said. Let me guess, you think the kraken is about to get trump a second term
Do you waste a lot of time on silly guessing? I'm betting "yes".. Your many screen names have confirmed that long ago.