AP FACT CHECK: Trump legal team’s batch of false vote claims

gunsmoke

AP FACT CHECK: Trump legal team’s batch of false vote claims

POWELL: “The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software, and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion, were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out.”

THE FACTS: No, Dominion does not have any ties to Venezuela, nor does it have a partnership with Smartmatic, according to Eddie Perez, a voting technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonpartisan election technology research and development nonprofit.
___

POWELL: “One of (the software’s) most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes. It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.”

THE FACTS: That didn’t happen. There’s no evidence
that any of Dominion’s systems switched votes for Trump to count as votes for Biden. A statement released by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a federal agency that oversees U.S. election security, says there’s no truth to claims that votes cast for Trump were switched to count for Biden or deleted.

___

POWELL, on reports that a U.S. voting server is in Germany: “That is true, it’s somehow related to this but I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it.”

THE FACTS: No, it’s not true.
Powell is referencing a fictitious story that a server hosting evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election was in Germany.
POWELL: “President Trump won by a landslide.”

THE FACTS: That’s false.
Biden currently has an Electoral College lead of 290 to 232. And if Biden’s lead holds in Georgia, he will win on a 306-232 Electoral College vote — the same margin Trump had in 2016. Back then, Trump described it as a “landslide.” Biden also leads the popular vote by nearly 6 million votes.

And yet, everyone on here believes the lies and ignores the facts while proclaiming themselves to be Patriots and defenders of Democracy!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

MSally

That was a sad, sad excuse for anything associated with a sitting president. Rudy with his hair dye streaming down his face while he and Sidney spewed a bunch of debunked and unSupported crap.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That was a sad, sad excuse for anything associated with a sitting president. Rudy with his hair dye streaming down his face while he and Sidney spewed a bunch of debunked and unSupported crap.

Yeah. Kind of brings back those good old days of Schiff and the gang claiming they had concrete evidence of Russian collusion. :rolleyes:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Powell works alone and is NOT part of the Trump legal team.

Lin Wood, same thing, solo filer.

In fact, there are a few others hence the reason for the multiple lawsuits that are not part of Trump's legal team.

I think this is done to file from multiple angles. No doubt they all communicate with each other but Trump's legal team is Ellis and Rudy.

PJay

Remind me who crapped their pants...🤔

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Nadler :roflmao:

He reminds me of a penguin

Louise

Good one! I forgot about that. Grandtot sitting consumes our life right now. And, then a week ago potty training was thrown into the mix. You made me laugh. Thanks. :lol:

Last edited:

Louise

Nadler :roflmao:

He reminds me of a penguin

View attachment 153332

No, Penguins are one of the cutest creatures in the World. They would be better in Nadler’s place in Our Gov, and would do a better job. We need to ask them if Global Warming is a thang. They would know. All creatures should be involved in
“the polls”. Get it? And, penguins don’t have a gut that pushes their belt to their chest. Oh, wait...penguins don’t wear belts.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who Dares to Bet Against Sidney Powell?
“Sidney Powell has more testosterone than pretty much any roomful of lawyers, be they men or women.
Not only does she take on, by name, prosecutors and former prosecutors who continue to serve in powerful and responsible positions, she is also relentless in criticizing judges before whom she has practiced for years. Few lawyers have the stones to do this......

A lesson for those who would question the claims she is making to the voter fraud allegations in the 2020 US elections – Sidney Powell does not bluff her way through legal cases, she takes cases where injustice can be revealed.

Experienced lawyers such as these three would never take this kind of risk unless they had ironclad evidence to support their claims. .

:hot:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Random muse of the day....

There have been quite a few "complaints" that Trump's legal challenges to the election results have been uncoordinated, haphazard, and ineffectual. Probably true. But given the immense effort the Dems/The Left put into throwing this election to Biden (and almost certainly to Dem candidates down ballot across the nation) since 2016 how could the response have been otherwise?

In other words, the scope and depth of the fraud was so massive that it would be a Herculean task to deal with the entirety of the mess the Dems/The Left created in the time the Trump campaign/the Repubs/The Right was given post-November 3rd.

So while the criticisms of the Trump team may be accurate on the face of it, they're disingenuously made.

In order to hoping for any short-term, tactical victory might give them (i.e., maybe the Dems make any one of their charges against Trump stick) there was also a planned, long-term, strategic reason for all the Dem harassment of the Trump administration since 2016: to keep the administration fully off-balance, in reactive (as opposed to proactive) mode, and as a result, unable to be on a good war footing for any election chaos the Dems/The Left might conjure up.

And conjure they did. Thus, the Biden campaign didn't need to spend much of its war chest. Biden could stay in his basement. And various Dem politicians (especially in critical swing states/localities) could categorically state beforehand that Biden would be victorious: the fix was in and Trump (and team) was ill-prepared/unable to deal with it. A brilliant, though deeply cynical and corrupt, plan executed by the Dems/The Left and supported along the way by an enthusiastic MSM, co-conspirators in Big Tech and social media and the Deep State, and a number of quisling (so-called) Republicans. Chapeau, anti-Trumpers. Chapeau.

How naive we Deplorables were; to expect that the Dems/The Left/Corporate America/the MSM/Big Tech/social media would allow a legitimate election to take place in November 2020.

In retrospect, we shouldn't have been surprised, The SwampTM (infested by both The Left and those claiming to be part of The Right) was never interested in the populist Trump. They saw him as Enemy #1, couldn't wait to get him gone, and acted accordingly.

Far-fetched that The Swamp was involved in mischief? I don't think so. Take a look at this:

Note the recommendations (it's a short post) and contrast them with this (from the article):
Several state legislatures adopted aspects of the recommendations, particularly voter ID proposals. However, Congress reportedly was unenthusiastic about the report.
emphasis mine

Gee, I wonder why....*

Are we arriving at a Jefferson's "Tree of Liberty" moment in history? The Left seems to think so (though each side has a different idea who the tyrant is/tyrants are).

Pray for our country (whether you like it or not); pray for our leaders (whether you like them or not). Pray for a national spirit that reverences the Constitution; as it is this planet's last, best hope.

*Here's a direct link to the article that is linked with "unenthusiastic" in the above quote. Take a look; The SwampTM in action. Note, some of the same players are still hanging around doing the perpetual grift. And note it's both sides of the aisle:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

MSally

Yeah. Kind of brings back those good old days of Schiff and the gang claiming they had concrete evidence of Russian collusion. :rolleyes:
SCIF was bad, but Rudy and sid were a sad disjointed mess. They can’t even manage to keep a team of attorneys let alone put on a United and coherent case

itsbob

I bowl overhand
AP, the same organization that said there was no proof Kamala's ancestors were slave owners... even though their article quoted her dad saying they were, and naming the exact ancestor who was.

PsyOps

Pixelated
SCIF was bad, but Rudy and sid were a sad disjointed mess. They can’t even manage to keep a team of attorneys let alone put on a United and coherent case

I can't disagree that Trump's legal team appears to be in disarray. I'm ready to just move on. Despite comments from people like Whoopie saying Trump is acting like a dictator, Trump appears to be facing the music with telling the GSA to move ahead with the transition.

That being said... I can't let this whole thing go without thinking back to what democrats, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, DHS did to Trump. I happen to believe what they did was criminal. That was an attempted coup. They fabricated a scandal that was proved to be a complete lie. This went on for years; and even many now still believe Trump colluded with the Russians and stole the 2016 election. I was under the impression that launching false accusations against someone is a crime. And now, democrats have the audacity to complain about Trump wanting this election checked into?

Even though it won't overturn this election, I believe these investigations and lawsuits will uncover some very disturbing problems with this election, and mail-in ballots; which will result in changes in future elections. We need to have faith that our votes are being counted, and that we have assurance that fraudulent ballots aren't being thrown in. Mail-in ballots don't give us that faith. The only way to be sure your vote it counted is to do it in person; with the few exceptions (military, elderly, etc...).

CPUSA

It doesn't surprise me that this is what you're focused on...
Just like the News media....HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!.....it's almost as if you were DIRECTED to spew this non sequitur, unable to come up with a thought on your own...you pathetic political slave....

SkylarkTempest

It doesn't surprise me that this is what you're focused on...
Just like the News media....HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!.....it's almost as if you were DIRECTED to spew this non sequitur, unable to come up with a thought on your own...you pathetic political slave....

What media are you talking about? The Trump campaign, who has now distanced themselves from Sidney Powell? Or Rush Limbaugh, who also thought the press conference was a big load of nothing?