aparments

sd9981

HI All,

I was wondering if anyone new of any nice 1 bedroom apartments that are available? If not if anyone was looking to share an apt with a roommate. I need to find a new living situation cuz I am currently living in the basement of a family house and it isn't working out. I am very easy going, the only thing is I have a 4 lb dog.

THanks for any help!

Shannon

tater

Originally posted by sd9981
HI All,

I was wondering if anyone new of any nice 1 bedroom apartments that are available? If not if anyone was looking to share an apt with a roommate. I need to find a new living situation cuz I am currently living in the basement of a family house and it isn't working out. I am very easy going, the only thing is I have a 4 lb dog.

THanks for any help!

Shannon

Hickory Hill's has "studio" apartments that run around $450 a month. :shocked:. Kinda pricey for what they are though. They are tiny, maybe not even room enuff for a 4 lb dog. Spyglass has one bedrooms, but they are even more pricey (and the office opens and closes just when they feel like it).

Best bet is to put an ad on the classifieds here in the "rommate" section.

Good luck :wink:

Warron

You can check the greens. My one bedroom is opening up the middle of november. Maybe if people beg hard enough they will let me out of the last months of my lease so I dont have to pay for two apartments that month. Rent will probably be about $835 a month. You wont find anything around here much cheaper though. This area really sucks when it comes to rent prices.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sd9981
HI All,

THanks for any help!

Shannon

I assume you're looking in the Charles County area, not St. Mary's, based on your previous posts. Maybe one of the Charles County residents on the board can give you some advice.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: aparments

Originally posted by kwillia
Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN! Sxy is QUEEN!
:yeahthat: :diva:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: aparments

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN! Sxy is a DRAMA QUEEN!

:yeahthat: :duh:

tater

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: aparments

Wanna post a poll? :cool:

I've already done that. The threads are saturated with all the innuendos :frown:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: aparments

Originally posted by tater
I've already done that. The threads are saturated with all the innuendos :frown:
At least we're not talking about Hummers & Sausage. :dance:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: aparments

At least we're not talking about Hummers & Sausage. :dance:

The day isn't over yet. :wink:

I'd post a poll, but I'm busy with my grammar lesson post to come. :biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: aparments

Originally posted by jazz lady
.... I'd post a poll, but I'm busy with my grammar lesson post to come. :biggrin:
Wat r yu trine ta teech yer grammer?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Shannon,

Have you tried looking in the classifieds on here? Or what about the paper? Because there are 1 bedrooms EVERYWHERE that I have seen on the classifieds. I personally need a 2 bedroom- but- good luck in your search!:dance: