Appaloosa

SOMDfungirl

So the other day I was riding my Appaloosa. Well after riding for about 10 minutes she bucked and I fell off. I have every intention of turning her to glue. Any way someone on here could come shoot her in the head? I cant seem to bring myself to do it.

Sparks

My recommendation is to try aiming at your own head first, just to make sure the gun works properly.. :whistle:

Spicober

Please, please tell me you are kidding? You can not be serious? Never been on a horse that bucked before and NEVER did it again?

SOMDfungirl

I have no other choice. I'm not going to let him do this again. sorry.. just wondering if there was a good way to kill him.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So the other day I was riding my Appaloosa. Well after riding for about 10 minutes she bucked and I fell off. I have every intention of turning her to glue. Any way someone on here could come shoot her in the head? I cant seem to bring myself to do it.

LOL that horse is bigger than I! hard to stay on but I have been told that once they act like he did they will continue so I'm ready to put em down

I have no other choice. I'm not going to let him do this again. sorry.. just wondering if there was a good way to kill him.

You hurt it's feelings by not knowing it's gender, maybe that's why you got bucked off.:killingme

DQ2B

LOL that horse is bigger than I! hard to stay on but I have been told that once they act like he did they will continue so I'm ready to put em down

Ummm, honey, horses buck. That's part of their nature. That's not to say they should do for lack of reason but you probably shouldn't play with horses if you can't tolerate a buck now and again.

SOMDfungirl

Ummm, honey, horses buck. That's part of their nature. That's not to say they should do for lack of reason but you probably shouldn't play with horses if you can't tolerate a buck now and again.

never been bucked off before

devinej

welcome to the club. i'd say if you haven't been bucked off, then you have not ridden enough...

and actually, plenty of horses learn that bucking is a bad idea. you just have to train them....or you can shoot them but that might be illegal

SOMDfungirl

welcome to the club. i'd say if you haven't been bucked off, then you have not ridden enough...

and actually, plenty of horses learn that bucking is a bad idea. you just have to train them....or you can shoot them but that might be illegal

its not

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I do so hope you are kidding about killing the horse. Dont kill it, give it to a rescue or someone. Maybe the horse didnt like your bad attitude and knew you didnt like him. I feel sorry for the horse, after he threw you he should of stomped on your head.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
It is spring, they are feeling fresh. They are going to buck...

My horse bucked me off the first time I got on him this spring. I laughed at him and rode in the ring the next time. He hasn't bucked since. He was just feeling fresh and full of himself.