Apparently they are planning to apply for jobs in the building trades.

Hijinx

Let me just set you straight.
They can no longer be called looters.
That word now has racial connotations

limblips

PREMO Member

I guess people don't realize that if it weren't a specific race doing the majority of the looting then the word wouldn't be claimed racist. Stereotypes aren't made up they are based on demonstrated tendencies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'll call them looters if I want and the LA Times can't do a damn thing about it besides throw themselves on the floor and call me a bunch of dumb names.

:so nyah:

Hijinx

IMO Looters should be shot, but if you shoot one it will bring out BLM.
And what will BLM do???------------------------------------Loot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So just requisition a lot of ammo. Stack enough bodies and the rest will get the message.

Sure because note that they do this in cities where the Democrat Mayor won't sic the cops on them, so they know to stay out of cities that won't tolerate their BS.

PeoplesElbow

Sure because note that they do this in cities where the Democrat Mayor won't sic the cops on them, so they know to stay out of cities that won't tolerate their BS.
This idiot left MD to pull something that happens here all the time, difference is he gonna be in jail for a while there.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This idiot left MD to pull something that happens here all the time, difference is he gonna be in jail for a while there.

You should know not to pull this crap in a place that has a Magistrate named Gizzy. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Boah, you not in Baltimore anymore."

StevenMorrison

Did they call the thieves looters? Is this because they were black. They should think less about racial connotations and name the things how they are. I had a similar situation in my life. I was working as a math tutor. It was my weekend job. I was making elements at home, so once, one of my students stole some books from my library about maths. I understood who it was, so I called his mom. She was furious that I admitted that her son could steal something from a teacher, but I suggested her check his backpack, and guess what, my books were found.

Last edited: