Applebees declares bankruptcy on Vets Day!

One Applebee’s reported the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) brought his entire crew to the restaurant, with 3000 sailors fighting for just 100 seats.

“The bartenders and servers fled the premises, leaving the sailors free reign over the bar,” said Archer. “The restaurant was on fire five minutes later.”

What the hell was Applebees thinking???? Free alcohol??? to enlisted???

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Read the fine print

The Duffel Blog is sometimes referred to as “The military version of The Onion,” but this is a popular misconception. The misnomer was cleared up in May 2012 when TDB staff successfully conducted an airborne assault on the offices of The Onion News Network so that others would know “The Onion was actually the civilian version of The Duffel Blog.”

Read more: About Us - The Duffel Blog

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Best line:

One of them died for a moment. Actually died. He fell to the floor and wasn’t breathing. The two others did CPR on him while shouting ‘Wake up pussy, there‘s beer left!’”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best line:

One of them died for a moment. Actually died. He fell to the floor and wasn’t breathing. The two others did CPR on him while shouting ‘Wake up pussy, there‘s beer left!’”

:lmao:

All you had to do was read the article to realize it was meant as humor. :smdh: The dumb ones are the ones that have "research" or tell others that this is humor.

Thank you. I always wonder about people who cannot see clear satire and parody. People just like getting jacked up about stuff, I guess.

Vince

One Applebee’s reported the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) brought his entire crew to the restaurant, with 3000 sailors fighting for just 100 seats.

“The bartenders and servers fled the premises, leaving the sailors free reign over the bar,” said Archer. “The restaurant was on fire five minutes later.”
If that had really happened it would have been all over the News, the Navy would have relieved the CO, etc., etc. So I know it's :bs: